Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello! I am writing this to hopefully improve a product I use a lot and really do enjoy (TC). I brought the guitar with the intention to use it for math rock and Midwest emo (which prominently feature telecasters in them. It works fine, however there is a couple things I'd like to point out where I'd like to see improved.

First is the tuning. Ample sound allows you to customize the tuning of your guitar. However, by far the most popular tuning in these genres are FACGCE, which you cannot tune to in the program. This would be super useful if you could tune to it, even if it was setting you couldn't modify like the current tuning.

Secondly, these songs are also OFTEN played with the pickup firmly in the middle, not all neck or bridge, but in between. The les paul has something like this (which I like) and I would like to see it here as well.

thank you for reading and I hope to see these changes asap!!! :)

Sorry the tune FACGCE is hard to do in current system.

About the Both pickup library, it is possible that we record it in future, but not in near future, we have some new libraries need to record.

We will add bridge pick library for AGSC in near future, that is a good news if you own AGSC :)

Ample Sound wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:25 am We will add bridge pick library for AGSC in near future, that is a good news if you own AGSC :)
Yes, please! I have requested this, really looking forward to it :hihi:
Will be really good for clean tones or as a second guitar (mix with VC). Thanks!

Kr0zBoNE wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:56 pm Yes, please! I have requested this
This will be a nice addition. Should sound nice and twangy. :)

Dave
My YouTube channel features my music and videos with AmpleSound acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu7S8 ... tQdqxOuAtA

Return to “Ample Sound”