Old Tila vst request

Official support for: signaldust.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I forced to use my old lenove thinkpad for some months and when I tried to load Tila2 to project Ive got OpenGL error. Im long time Tila2 user for short room reverbs so I dont know replacement to this reverb vst.
I read that there were old Tila version without GUI.
Could you kindly publish old version of Tila for users with old computers.

Thanks in advance,

Dimitry

I don't have a copy of the old versions anymore, I'm afraid.

OK. Thanks for reply.

If somebody have this old version of Tila..? May be he upload/send message about it?

Regards,

Dimitry

mystran wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:57 am I don't have a copy of the old versions anymore, I'm afraid.
I came to this forum to ask for old versions too. Some time has passed since you posted the above. Have you found some of the old version yet by any chance?

The old gui-less Tila and 4L were great back then! I remember updating them to the gui versions later and found that the sound had changed. Would love to have all the versions.

zeep wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:51 pm
mystran wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:57 am I don't have a copy of the old versions anymore, I'm afraid.
I came to this forum to ask for old versions too. Some time has passed since you posted the above. Have you found some of the old version yet by any chance?
I don't have copies of those, so I'm afraid the only way you are going to get hold of them is to find someone else that happens to have saved them.

Return to “Signaldust”