ReSpire?

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still waiting for 2.0...

behrend wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:47 am Still waiting for 2.0...
I think that ship has sailed.. a long time ago! :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Guess you're better off asking for a discount for a crossgrade for the VST version.

I have the vst. I want to work with a reason native gui still though lol

I was also looking at ReSpire in the Reason Rewards shop, but a quick read of the Reason forum has it as 'abandonware' - no updates for 2 years and very CPU heavy...shame, I would have bought it.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

EnochLight wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:53 am
aMUSEd wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:56 pm If you already own Spire is there a reduced price for Respire?
Respire is abandonware (hasn't been updated in well over a year) - I wouldn't even bother. Especially since you can open Spire as a VST in Reason and use all of its functionality as well as resize the GUI/UX properly. :party:
If you think 1 year is abandonware you can't be using a lot of Native Instrument VSTs :wink:
That said- its 2 years now! :dog:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Careful with end-users saying something is "abandonware". Only the developers know whether or not they want to keep developing it or not.

That said, I just don't see the point, if you can get the VST, and Reason supports VST.

SLiC wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:47 am
EnochLight wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:53 am
aMUSEd wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:56 pm If you already own Spire is there a reduced price for Respire?
Respire is abandonware (hasn't been updated in well over a year) - I wouldn't even bother. Especially since you can open Spire as a VST in Reason and use all of its functionality as well as resize the GUI/UX properly. :party:
If you think 1 year is abandonware you can't be using a lot of Native Instrument VSTs :wink:
That said- its 2 years now! :dog:
I’m waiting for someone to change my mind, or at least show me proof to the contrary. Yet here we are and ReSpire has been largely unchanged while the VST gets frequent point updates. ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Return to “Reveal Sound”