Modulys 3 in development

Official support for: raxntrax.com
User avatar
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
9131 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Post Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:25 pm

sdv wrote:What ever happened to Modulys 3??
It was released without much fanfare, just download the current version from the website.

sdv
KVRian
628 posts since 15 Sep, 2003

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Sun May 03, 2020 4:24 pm

I've never been able to get Modulys to save my Packs & Presets properly in Mulab. I've spent a bit of lock-down time trying to *finally* figure out how to operate this software and now that I have crated something the app (v 3.0.1) won't save properly. Too bad as it's a beast and I reckon I'll just stick with Kirnu for now.
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

SQ4
KVRist
363 posts since 16 Apr, 2004 from Antwerp

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Mon May 11, 2020 12:22 am

sdv wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:24 pm
I've never been able to get Modulys to save my Packs & Presets properly in Mulab. I've spent a bit of lock-down time trying to *finally* figure out how to operate this software and now that I have crated something the app (v 3.0.1) won't save properly. Too bad as it's a beast and I reckon I'll just stick with Kirnu for now.
Firstly : Sorry for the delay!
This looks like a security issue. Try to open your daw in "admin mode" (right-click the shortcut->open as admin) and try again. That should solve your problem.

SQ4
KVRist
363 posts since 16 Apr, 2004 from Antwerp

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 am

Modulys 3.0.2 released.
This fixes saving presets/packs on some systems.

User avatar
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
9131 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Fri May 15, 2020 12:41 pm

SQ4 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 am
Modulys 3.0.2 released.
This fixes saving presets/packs on some systems.
Akways fast with fixes :)

sdv
KVRian
628 posts since 15 Sep, 2003

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:24 am

SQ4 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 am
Modulys 3.0.2 released.
This fixes saving presets/packs on some systems.
Ohhh, I'll download and try saving again. Thanks for the update as I thought maybe it had become abandonware. :D
I'll be trying RNT2 next, looks like it could be the closest replacement for Numerology on Windoze.
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

Wanterkeelt
KVRist
290 posts since 28 Dec, 2006

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:12 am

Is there a version 3.5 or 4 planned some day for this cool software or do you consider it finished?

SQ4
KVRist
363 posts since 16 Apr, 2004 from Antwerp

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:40 am

Wanterkeelt wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:12 am
Is there a version 3.5 or 4 planned some day for this cool software or do you consider it finished?
I am open for feature requests!

Wanterkeelt
KVRist
290 posts since 28 Dec, 2006

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:34 am

Ah that's great.
For now an option to make the GUI would be great, since on the new screens with high resolution, it's a bit small.
I'm sure there will be more stuff I'd like to see added. I'll report in the next weeks, since I just did rediscover the plugin after some time.

Wanterkeelt
KVRist
290 posts since 28 Dec, 2006

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:32 pm

One other feature request would be randomization in sequencer movement, so we would have forward, backward, pendulum, etc. etc. and RANDOM.
That and bigger GUI would be great for me.

SQ4
KVRist
363 posts since 16 Apr, 2004 from Antwerp

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:04 am

Wanterkeelt wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:32 pm
... bigger GUI would be great for me.
150% ?
200% would be quite big, I think...

Wanterkeelt
KVRist
290 posts since 28 Dec, 2006

Re: Modulys 3 in development

Post Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:07 am

SQ4 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:04 am
Wanterkeelt wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:32 pm
... bigger GUI would be great for me.
150% ?
200% would be quite big, I think...
200% would be great on my screen resolution. 150% too
I don't know how difficult it would be to implement both, so I'd prefer 200% if I can only choose one

Return to “RaXnTraX”