Reselling PPG Plugins

Official support for: wolfgangpalm.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

I don´t need my PPG Phonem anymore and would like to hand it to someone else.

The WP Website states that you can install a Product three Times. Is this Number reset when I deinstall a Plugin? Or should I maybe send an E-Mail request?

Any other Recommendations?

Thanks in Advance!

s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

GRUMP wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:40 am I don´t need my PPG Phonem anymore and would like to hand it to someone else.
Hi Grump,

I'm very keen to use Phonem for a project I'm working on currently and was absolutely gutted to (barely) miss Mr. Palm's sale to Brainworx (who I emailed and do not have a re-release timeline). If you're still looking for someone to hand it to, email me: stevenosurname [at] gmail [dot] com

-stevensdl808

stevensdl808 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:36 pm
GRUMP wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:40 am I don´t need my PPG Phonem anymore and would like to hand it to someone else.
Hi Grump,

I'm very keen to use Phonem for a project I'm working on currently and was absolutely gutted to (barely) miss Mr. Palm's sale to Brainworx (who I emailed and do not have a re-release timeline). If you're still looking for someone to hand it to, email me: stevenosurname [at] gmail [dot] com

-stevensdl808
Check your E-Mail plz ...

Michael L wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:04 pm Contact Brainworx:
http://wolfgangpalm.com/index.html
Hi Michael,

thanks for your Support, I suppose that you are a Customer, too?

Did you get an Emailby SendOwl as mentioned on WPs Website? I have searched everywhere, but didn´t find a Trace of it. It would be interesting for me to kow about the Content.

Thanks in Advance!

Return to “Wolfgang Palm”