Sound Bank TripleX for ElectraX released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Samplecontruct wrote:
I guess ElectraX is a synth aimed at producers of dance/trance/stance/techno/loud/dubstep/depstub/duptep popular music so the demos on the Tone2 site reflect that. But as you've heard it can do everything else and a lot more as well. The "psychoacoustic" mode in ElectraX tends to make sounds very bright and harsh and it smears the transients a lot, most of the Factory presets use that mode, I tried to avoid it because almost always it deteriorated my patches and did not enhance them. I prefer the linear or analog mode.
Thanks for the detailed reply..

I find "pyschoacoustic mode" having a super bright/aggressive to be somehow at crosspurposes to what I'd assume such a term might be descriptive of in a technological framework..

I like the idea of ElectraX, but in general I find the style of music it's used for to be too bright/sharp/over compressed,, but at times used carefully and with a purpose even these usual suspects, of the POP mentality or EDGE mentality can find a place in my sound universe..

As to the usefullness of the technology: having four synths with a whole raft of synthesis technologies in on intergrated enviroment will without a doubt be very useful for doing the kind nerdy sound design that I'm attracted too..

Again my main attraction or interest in ElectraX was the waveshaping, and sampling, resynthesis engines, which seem so fascinating, deep, and just plain beautiful...

But I don't have other general purpose synths that are at present being updated, I have Surge by Vember audio, but it's nono developed at present... I could also be interested in:

Zebra by U-he.com

Alcehmy by Camel audio

Back to ElectraX

I'm sure the sound quality, this brightness issue would be easy toned down using filters and effects.. Also I can hear that in nay of your demos, especielly where you are using own samples like the Sax trill, soundscape, are not at all harsh. This demo one of the most beautiful examples of this kind of that layered effect that I've heard. This is perhaps more a comment on the usage, the composition than the sound quality though.

No rush on this buy anyways, Computer upgrade comes first..

But I'll know more about all the possiblities ElectraX has through your Demos, and I think I'll take a careful read through of the manual..

couldn't find a emoticon for read the manual so Ill use :pray:
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
As to the usefullness of the technology: having four synths with a whole raft of synthesis technologies in on intergrated enviroment will without a doubt be very useful for doing the kind nerdy sound design that I'm attracted too..
Yes, the 4 layers are certainly a very good feature in ElectraX
TwoToneshuzz wrote: Again my main attraction or interest in ElectraX was the waveshaping, and sampling, resynthesis engines, which seem so fascinating, deep, and just plain beautiful...
apart from the very basic/oldschool sampling section I totally agree, the Waveshaping abilities are also pretty amazing
TwoToneshuzz wrote: Zebra by U-he.com
Almost a total allrounder, best filters on the block, you can draw your own waveforms or compose them spectrally, morph them with Wavetable synthesis, you have FM as well - but no sampling
TwoToneshuzz wrote: Alcehmy by Camel audio
If you want to use samples and an advanced Granular engine this is it!

Ronnie just posted a TripleX review on rekkerd.org :)

This Bank needs a serious end-of-2011-Bumpage as it hasn't received the attention it deserves - IMO of course :)

Welcoming the new year TripleX Bumpage...

TripleX weekend Bumpage...

TripleX Bumpage for February...

Once in a while this Bank needs a Bump...

There is a 20% discount on this soundset until the end of the month, check it out here...

Sampleconstruct wrote:There is a 20% discount on this soundset until the end of the month, check it out here...
Discount Bumpage...

Sampleconstruct wrote:There is a 20% discount on this soundset until the end of the month, check it out here...
Some days left for this discount....

It is a very great soundbank. :-)
Unfortunately I cannot use the discount because I have the soundset.

Gucky wrote:It is a very great soundbank. :-)
Unfortunately I cannot use the discount because I have the soundset.
Thank's Gucky, in that case you will get a 20% discount on one patchpool product you like, just email me via patchpool...

Weekend Discount Bumpage...

I have to say the sounds in the TripleX bank are phenomenal. Epic springs to mind. I'n not yet an ElectraX owner but the demos for this bank are one of the reason this plugin is still on my rather slim but high end plugin folder.

Regards

Wade
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Return to “Soundware”