Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
KVRAF
2751 posts since 2 Feb, 2005 from Raincoast of Grayland

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Sampleconstruct wrote:The release of my new Chromaphone Bank for AAS seems to get delayed a bit, not from my side though, it's all been signed sealed delivered :)
You have another Chromagasmic bank arriving soon???? Please, elaborate.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

KVRer
6 posts since 13 Apr, 2012

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:03 pm

suppppp

KVRAF

Topic Starter

15574 posts since 12 Oct, 2008 from Here and there

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 pm

mandolarian wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:The release of my new Chromaphone Bank for AAS seems to get delayed a bit, not from my side though, it's all been signed sealed delivered :)
I made a Bank for AAS which they will release and distribute. I usually roll my own and distribute all my sounds via patchpool exclusively but the AAS guys are cool and fun to work with so I made an exception. To keep the tension I won't give any details about the soundest itself :)

KVRAF
2751 posts since 2 Feb, 2005 from Raincoast of Grayland

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Sampleconstruct wrote:
mandolarian wrote:
I made a Bank for AAS which they will release and distribute. I usually roll my own and distribute all my sounds via patchpool exclusively but the AAS guys are cool and fun to work with so I made an exception. To keep the tension I won't give any details about the soundest itself :)
I appreciate the power of tension as a compositional tool, but it does need release or the harmonic balance of the universe and e-commerce in general suffers. ETA?
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:52 pm

mandolarian wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
mandolarian wrote:
I appreciate the power of tension as a compositional tool, but it does need release or the harmonic balance of the universe and e-commerce in general suffers. ETA?
AAS decides when, all I can say is soooonn...

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 pm

WSM (Wusik Sound Magazine) published a review of my ChromaZone soundset yesterday, author: Jeffrey Powell.
Read it here.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:24 pm

For the rest of the month ChromaZone is available for a 20% discount. Offer ends on May 1st.

KVRist
152 posts since 31 Aug, 2010 from Cambridge, Mass.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 am

Sampleconstruct wrote:WSM (Wusik Sound Magazine) published a review of my ChromaZone soundset yesterday, author: Jeffrey Powell.
Read it here.
Congratulations Simon on this glowing review, very well deserved!

Ben

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 am

Borealis wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:WSM (Wusik Sound Magazine) published a review of my ChromaZone soundset yesterday, author: Jeffrey Powell.
Read it here.
Congratulations Simon on this glowing review, very well deserved!

Ben
Thank you, Ben :)

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 am

Sampleconstruct wrote:For the rest of the month ChromaZone is available for a 20% discount. Offer ends on May 1st.
Bumping the discount on a sunny Sunday...

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 am

Sampleconstruct wrote:For the rest of the month ChromaZone is available for a 20% discount. Offer ends on May 1st.
Minor discount bumpage on a Monday...

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Discount Bumpage on a Tueasday night

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 am

5 days left for this discount offer....

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 am

About 54-hours-left-for-the-discount-Bumpage

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Last call for this discount offer...

Return to “Soundware”