Soundset Tremendous Beatz for Tremor released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just released my soundset Tremendous Beatz for Tremor:

Tremendous Beatz for FXpansion's Tremor contains 50 presets with at least 8 patterns and pattern variations per preset. All instruments created in the synth engines are available individually in instrument folders so that the user can import them into other presets, kits and projects. Also you get the subscription for single Tremor Beatz and Presets for free on top, currently containing another 29 presets and kits.

Tremor's most versatile modulation capabilities like Graphs, Envelopes, LFOs and Macros are used in all presets creating vivid and interesting rhythms, deep grooves, ambient beats, futuristic music and otherworldly textures usable for a wide variety of musical styles.

Besides 27 presets with even metered grooves in the TB Even Beatz-folder there are 16 presets with odd grooves which have odd time signatures like 5/8 - 6/8 - 7/8 - 9/8 - 12/8 - 13/8 - 3/4 - 5/4 - 6/4, as rhythms and grooves in 4/4 only represent one aspect of today's music production. Triplet based 4/4 Beats are also to be found in the TB Odd Beatz-folder. In the TB Scapes-folder you will find 7 intriguing soundscapes evolving over time with lots of randomization going on, something one would not associate with a "Drum Machine".

Also there are 50 Kits available which were created for the individual presets, some of them have one or two empty slots. You can view/download the PDF for Warped Strings with more details, the licence agreement and the patch list including playing tips and description for each patch here.

Content overview:

50 presets in 3 subfolders:
  • TB Even Beatz
    TB Odd Beatz
    TB Scapes
50 Kits in 4 subfolders:
  • TB Mixed Kits
    TB Percussion Kits
    TB Scape Kits
    TB Synth Kits
8 Instrument Folders containing 240 instruments including some variations:
  • TB Cymbals (7)
    TB FX (32)
    TB Hihat (30)
    TB Kix (46)
    TB Percussion (30)
    TB Snare (28)
    TB Synth (36)
    TB Tom (31)
Discount Price: € 33 € - including the unlimited subscription for single presets (currently another 29 presets and kits)
Delivery: Email (zip) 1.3 MB - 19.6 MB unzipped

Product page

Demo widget - all sounds and beats from Tremendous Beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... ons-tremor

Thank's for reading

Tremorized Simon Stockhausen :phew:
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:14 am, edited 21 times in total.

I already playing with it and I'm very suprised by your creativity and it's much more than i expected... I did not hear every teaser example before

Its unique and everything is in balance the sounds and the range of styles

Good work man... I can recommend it to all Tremor users out there

:D

Mescalito wrote:I already playing with it and I'm very suprised by your creativity and it's much more than i expected... I did not hear every teaser example before

Its unique and everything is in balance the sounds and the range of styles

Good work man... I can recommend it to all Tremor users out there

:D
Than you very much for this early feedback :)

Thanks for the Pre order delivery.
Can't play tonight but I have read the PDF and I can't wait to try this out.
Thanks again and keep up the amazing work!

philait wrote:Thanks for the Pre order delivery.
Can't play tonight but I have read the PDF and I can't wait to try this out.
Thanks again and keep up the amazing work!
I think you have something to look forward to :)

1st post-release Bumpage...

Weekend Bumpage...

As a permanent offer I have now added various Groove Bundles combining Tremendous Beatz with one or more Preset banks for FX Plug-Ins and LoopPacks (wavs).
Check them out on the Tremendous Beatz product page.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tuesday Bumpage...

Quick tip concerning CPU load:
When you're using only some instruments/tracks of a certain preset in your poject I advise you to cut the unused instruments as this will often reduce the CPU load dramatically. Just right-click into the instrument numbers at the top of the Kit Mixer and click "Cut" - the instrument will be reset and all notes for that instrument will be deleted in the sequencer.
I just did that in a project with 2 instances of Tremor which would cause Logic to overload constantly although working at the highest possible buffer size (1024) with a Mac Pro 8 core 3 Mghz processor speed. After deleting the unused stuff the project now plays flawlessly with CPU usage reduced by about 80%. The real problem of course is Logic which doesn't support multithreading and puts the full load of 1 instrument on a single core.

Weekend Bumpage for Tremendous Beatz...

Sampleconstruct wrote:As a permanent offer I have now added various Groove Bundles combining Tremendous Beatz with one or more Preset banks for FX Plug-Ins and LoopPacks (wavs).
Check them out on the Tremendous Beatz product page.
Bumping the Groove Bundles...

And another post-release Bumpage

I just setup the annual subscription to single Tremor presets and Kits which I will post frequently depending on my time schedule. The first 2 presets and Kits are available here. The more presets and Kits there are, the higher the subscription price will be.

All Tremendous Beatz customers will get this offering as an unlimited subscription, an encore so to speak :) - in a minute I will send out the username and password to access the download links to all Tremendous Beatz customers.

Annual subscription Tremor Beatz

I made a demo for one of the new presets, Deep Dragger:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... -patchpool

Simon :wheee:

Return to “Soundware”