Versus 5 z3ta+ 2 Smashed Soundset [Free Download]

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

Versus 5 (Vangeance-Sound, reFX...) offers for free 64 presets for Z3TA + 2...
Audio Démo:
http://soundcloud.com/versus-5/versus-5 ... -1-smashed

Enjoy! :)

From the original Versus 5 Post on Google+:

Attention DJ's & Producers, Free Download!!!

64 high quality Electro, Progressive House,
Dirty Dutch, House presets for Z3TA+ v2.1 by Versus 5.

Click here to download: http://bit.ly/Versus_5_Soundset

PS:
Zip password by request only on Facebook.
1) After clicking the "Like" button,
2) Click the "Message" button on the top of the page: http://www.facebook.com/versus5fanpage

Video Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io34vGVw9rM
Last edited by One_The_One on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One_The_One wrote: PS:
2) Click the "Message" button on the top of the page: http://www.facebook.com/versus5fanpage

Cool that you are making free z3ta sounds... sucks about forcing the facebook like...

Chad@PA wrote:
One_The_One wrote: PS:
Cool that you are making free z3ta sounds... sucks about forcing the facebook like...

That is not the worst of it.. having to THEN personally message the dude and wait for him to respond with a password is silly.

Sounds are pretty good from the demo though.. won't be participating though with the procedure to obtain these.

I really like the idea of sharing sounds for free. Which is why I have shared a few soundbanks myself and plan to release many more. This brings me to my question that I have for the OP:

If you release something for free, why do you have to make it so hard?
Why not upload the bank into the kvr database instead of forcing people to like you in facebook?

I am not shocked, we don't get something for nothing in real life, you work for free? The quality of presets deserves a tons of "likes" on Facebook for sure... And moreover, he offers it to us for free. :)

I'm not overly joyed by the Facebook 'Like' endemic either, but seriously, it took me less than 5 minutes (about 3 years ago) to set up a bogus FB account with a bogus Hotmail and it just took me less than 20 seconds to 'Like' and message the guy with it. I get a new bank of sounds and he gets a total non-entity 'Liking' his Facebook page.

It's fine to be altruistic and freely give up your stuff at KVR but I doubt the reasons for him creating the bank and the Facebook page have anything to do with that.

(PS. I work in advertising and every campaign we do now will have some sort of social networking aspect - it's not going away. Get a bogus account and 'Like' away to your hearts' content) :D

Redspark wrote:I'm not overly joyed by the Facebook 'Like' endemic either, but seriously, it took me less than 5 minutes (about 3 years ago) to set up a bogus FB account with a bogus Hotmail and it just took me less than 20 seconds to 'Like' and message the guy with it. I get a new bank of sounds and he gets a total non-entity 'Liking' his Facebook page.

It's fine to be altruistic and freely give up your stuff at KVR but I doubt the reasons for him creating the bank and the Facebook page have anything to do with that.

(PS. I work in advertising and every campaign we do now will have some sort of social networking aspect - it's not going away. Get a bogus account and 'Like' away to your hearts' content) :D
I agree and have mentioned doing this before too.

However, what is the point for the product producer? If a large chunk of their 'fans' are bogus accounts and people just 'liking' for the freebies, then is there much value in the 'likes' for them? I suppose others might see you 'liked' something and check it out too. However, seeing how many others interface with facebook when they use it, I don't think this works nearly as well as directed advertising.

I get the feeling this is a case of monkey see, monkey do. Others are doing it so I need to as well. It is the 'in' thing so we all have to conform.. with little knowledge of the end value of such a campaign.

I tend to 'like' something, get the freebie and then unlike them as I don't consider myself a platform for helping others sell their wares. I suspect others do the same thing too. It would be easier just to upload it to a share site without the password and tell us all to enjoy :P Afterall, if you are giving something for FREE, you expect NOTHING in return. Otherwise it should not be called free but promoware or hassleware.

Troll...

One_The_One wrote:Troll...
Says the guy with three posts......... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

One_The_One wrote: we don't get something for nothing in real life,
Take a look at the Banks and Patches section here. There are tons of free banks available there (some of them mine) and no need to "Like" anything.....this is what we're used to here.

The whole Farcebook thing annoys some people but I might give it a go. I've got an account that I only use to keep track of exciting things like what someone had for dinner last night........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

You are wasting your time responding to my post just to say you do not agree...
who cares for your opinion? not me...

I shared it here, and you just pollute with your nonsensical comments...

Everyone does as he wants, please troll, leave me alone .

I simply tried to explain to you why your offer has met with less than open arms. A lot of people don't like Facebook and they don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops just to get some patches when they're used to a fully functional and free Banks and Patches section here which requires no such gymnastics. I even said I might try it since I do have a Facebook account but I'll not bother now.

If this is an example of the attitude you're going to bring here your stay will be short at best. Calling members who've been here over a decade "Trolls" with your third and fourth post isn't a good start. Understand?
One_The_One wrote:You are wasting your time responding to my post just to say you do not agree...
Oh and if you can't handle someone posting just to say they disagree with you then KVR is definitely not the place for you.... :lol:

Teksonik wrote:I simply tried to explain to you why your offer has met with less than open arms. A lot of people don't like Facebook and they don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops just to get some patches when they're used to a fully functional and free Banks and Patches section here which requires no such gymnastics. I even said I might try it since I do have a Facebook account but I'll not bother now.

If this is an example of the attitude you're going to bring here your stay will be short at best. Calling members who've been here over a decade "Trolls" with your third and fourth post isn't a good start. Understand?

Have to agree with Teksonic. I love Z3Ta but don't like the arm twist and like your attitude even less. Won't download them and will go so far as to say I will also avoid buying your presets if/when they show up for sale. (I know........ You don't care)........

I don't think the OP is the author of the bank.

Redspark wrote:I don't think the OP is the author of the bank.
You sure about that?

Return to “Soundware”