Versus 5 z3ta+ 2 Smashed Soundset [Free Download]

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One_The_One wrote:I do not understand your attitude towards me, I came here to share something that I think you'd enjoy it, and result, everyone talks to me like a shit :(

You have attacked me first, I simply responded to your attacks.
Too nice, too stupid!

=
I think you misunderstand a little. We didn't attack YOU first. We commented on the delivery method (of a product you were not involved with directly) negatively. You then took offense and, as a result, started calling people 'trolls'.

Second, we are not trolls. A 'Troll' is one who posts inflammatory remarks with the goal of offending. Obviously, we have taken the matter seriously and have attempted to explain our reasonings of why we think what we think. This is not trolling. This is a negative opinion. There is a difference between the two. I tried to balance my response with good and bad, but it seems you only read the bad.

I still don't understand why you took personal offense in the first place ???

Sorry to pull this old thread back up. I just stumble upon this soundset today with its questionable (alright, everybody's free!) delivery method. reading parts of this thread, I was amused, mainly cause, after seeing other threads in other forums about this set, all posted by "The One" (or nickname variants thereof), I think I can safely answer VitaminD's last comment above: "I still don't understand why you took personal offense in the first place ???"

>>> Seems obvious enough to me that the OP was none other than the very author of the soundset and owner of the FB page (hence the "taking offence at every critic and things very personaly" thing, hehe).

One less mystery to solve, I guess. ;)

Deist wrote:
>>> Seems obvious enough to me that the OP was none other than the very author of the soundset and owner of the FB page (hence the "taking offence at every critic and things very personaly" thing, hehe).

One less mystery to solve, I guess. ;)

You really think Versus 5 would have time to waste just to attract 10 pilgrims?
I really like this artist who is listening to us and always takes time to answer us... That is why I supports him. there are too many snobby artists , so when one of them is different, it is much appreciated.
it is a shame for you to have this state of mind.

I came as a friend, I saw, I would not return. :?

One_The_One wrote:You really think Versus 5 would have time to waste just to attract 10 pilgrims?
Sorry man, I'm _absolutely not_ in the EDM thing at all: that "Versus 5" is any kind of famous in that scene? Sounds so from the way you're talking about him. As I just said, I wouldn't know myself.

In any case, he might not have time to waste to "attract 10 pilgrims" on KVR, but he sure seems keen on getting as much artificial "Likes" on his Facebook page as her can...
One_The_One wrote:I really like this artist who is listening to us and always takes time to answer us... That is why I supports him. there are too many snobby artists , so when one of them is different, it is much appreciated.
it is a shame for you to have this state of mind.

I came as a friend, I saw, I would not return. :?
La la, don't get all worked up on this you know... The general slight hostility on this thread weren't aimed at you (if, like you said, you and Versus5 are not one and the same, that is) but at the cheap "password-protect" trick to get his FB page "liked", and no matter how famous/cool/unsnobby and close to his fans this artist is, that doesn't make this trich less cheap (from the previous posts, I guess many there thought the same). Of course it is his right to proceed that way. It is just equally ours to frown upon that sort of method.

As for my previous statement, I officialy recognize here I might have made a mistake if it can make you feel like your honor's been restored or sth...
I just assumed you and Versus5 were one and the same after stumbling upon a fairly good amount of your posts advertising his soundset on several forums and figured no one better than the very author would bother that much (+ the method used to distribute the set pointed to someone really willing to attract these "pilgrims"'s approval in form of clicking a Like! button, so it made sense he would advertise it around too).

All that said, no offence meant man! None taken hopefully... :roll:
Cheers!

Why you insist to create doubt in the minds of people???
I'm just saying that all work deserves pay STOP.
If you worked without it brings you anything, it belong to you to see.
Frustration and jealousy, never brings anything good in life.

:?

(Apologies for resurrecting an old thread)

Seems the facebook link to like the page is dead, so it's no longer possible to unlock the soundset. Anyone know if this is just locked to everyone going forward?

bmrzycki wrote:(Apologies for resurrecting an old thread)
No worries, you can't call that old ;)

Could this be the facebook page now?:
https://www.facebook.com/Versus5music

There is some info here too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io34vGVw9rM

Thanks Numanoid. :) I dislike the forced-friending but I do like one or two of the pad sounds in there. I'll give it a try this weekend.

I own z3ta+ 2 so I am interested in this soundset too, now that I know about it.

But there was no password at the FB page after liking :(

Disappointing. My guess is this experiment didn't work out as the artist intended and abandoned the idea. I hope I'm wrong and it's possible to obtain the password.

Sigh, this is just silly.

Return to “Soundware”