Soundset Modelled Reality for Chromaphone released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Chromaphone 1 ChromaZone Modelled Reality

I just released a fresh soundset for Chromaphone:

Description

This soundset contains 100 original patches and 13 variations for Chromaphone by AAS.
  • *Achromatic Percussion - 20 patches / 1 variation
    *Chromatic Percussion - 9 patches / 1 variation
    *Hybrid Instruments - 15 patches / 3 variations
    *Pads & Textures - 32 patches / 5 variations
    *Synths & Keys - 24 patches / 3 variations
Modelled Reality focusses on physically modelled instruments like chromatic and achromatic percussion and mallets from different musical cultures, flute and string sounds, gentle and hypnotic pads and soundscapes, expressive synths and fat bass sounds, temposynced madness as well as mysterious and ethereal textures from a different reality.

You can view/download the PDF for Modelled Reality with more details, the licence agreement and the patch list including playing tips and descriptions for each patch here.

NOTE: Modelled Reality requires the full version of Chromaphone.
It does not work with the AAS Player.

Price (paypal): 20 €
Delivery: Email

Please allow me a few hours to process your order and send you the soundset via Email.

Product page

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen :phones:
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post-release bumpage No. 1

Tuesday morning bump.

Wednesday bumpage.

Bedtime bump.

Friday night bump.

Cheers Simon. I ordered this morning. I love Chromazone and really looking forward to this one.

Brando wrote:Cheers Simon. I ordered this morning. I love Chromazone and really looking forward to this one.
Thank's - I sent out the set about an hour ago, if you haven't received it please check your spam folder.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Brando wrote:Cheers Simon. I ordered this morning. I love Chromazone and really looking forward to this one.
Thank's - I sent out the set about an hour ago, if you haven't received it please check your spam folder.
Simon - I just got a few minutes to load it up and play with Chromaphone. This is an absolutely stunning soundset. Wow! Really, really beautiful.
I honestly questioned whether I needed another Chromaphone soundset but after listening it's clear you've tweaked many new and novel sounds out of the little beast. My favourites are those that seem to walk a tightrope between percussive and melodic- You have found a way to coax some special sounds out of one of my favourite synths. Great job - highly recommended for anyone with Chromaphone.

Brando wrote:
Simon - I just got a few minutes to load it up and play with Chromaphone. This is an absolutely stunning soundset. Wow! Really, really beautiful.
I honestly questioned whether I needed another Chromaphone soundset but after listening it's clear you've tweaked many new and novel sounds out of the little beast. My favourites are those that seem to walk a tightrope between percussive and melodic- You have found a way to coax some special sounds out of one of my favourite synths. Great job - highly recommended for anyone with Chromaphone.
That's a very uplifting feedback indeed :band2:

I really tried to get new sounds out of the "little beast" which is a very good description for Chromaphone, the possibilities seem limited at first but there really is an endless number of combinations and settings to be explored. But 3 Banks seem enough for now, I think I have it covered :)

If you do decide to do another Chromaphone bank - I'm in - I have Cardinals from the AAS site and a couple of your Alchemy sound sets. You're a very talented sound designer.
Meanwhile a friendly bump for the cause.

Brando wrote:If you do decide to do another Chromaphone bank - I'm in - I have Cardinals from the AAS site and a couple of your Alchemy sound sets. You're a very talented sound designer.
Meanwhile a friendly bump for the cause.
Thank's for the flowers 8)

And a little Monday evening bumpage.

Weekend bumpage for interested Chromaphonists.

I also bought this, already having purchased Cardinals and Chromozome, and still discovered a lot of originality. The set is pure poetry.
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

Return to “Soundware”