Sonic Tabulator for Serum released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Serum Sonic Tabulator

Sampleconstruct wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Plus you get more modulation slots - hopefully that will mean no more excuses for not using the macros fully (not referring to you Simon ;)).
I think I will kick myself soon and update ST so that all patches use all 4 Macros, I often ran out of slots with version 1.0 but as you say, no more excuses now :)
You had good reasons, not excuses, I was thinking more of patches (from others) that only used a few modulation slots but still only one or two macros.

aMUSEd wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Plus you get more modulation slots - hopefully that will mean no more excuses for not using the macros fully (not referring to you Simon ;)).
I think I will kick myself soon and update ST so that all patches use all 4 Macros, I often ran out of slots with version 1.0 but as you say, no more excuses now :)
You had good reasons, not excuses, I was thinking more of patches (from others) that only used a few modulation slots but still only one or two macros.
Yeah, I know, you complained about that in some threads :)

For me even more than the slots, I would love the update to include the type of patch included in the patch name.
All my other Serum banks I have purchased have done so. And as a result get way more use for me than ST.

BS or Bass or whatever for Bass, Pd, or Pad for Pad etc, whatever you want to use......when I am looking for a sound to have to open that pdf to remember which are ambiances, which are pads etc .....well I think you get the idea.

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:For me even more than the slots, I would love the update to include the type of patch included in the patch name.
All my other Serum banks I have purchased have done so. And as a result get way more use for me than ST.

BS or Bass or whatever for Bass, Pd, or Pad for Pad etc, whatever you want to use......when I am looking for a sound to have to open that pdf to remember which are ambiances, which are pads etc .....well I think you get the idea.

thanks
rsp
You told me before, it was an oversight, now I know that these text fields exist and I shall use them, maybe not for cat descriptions but for vital controller assignments which are not so obvious. Not much can be written in that first text field anyway.

Edit: Oh you mean in the patch name, nahh, won't happen, I don't think that is necessary and if the patch name doesn't make you curious I have lost anyway.

Pity i didnt know this before I pre purchased the bank. Lesson learned. Fortunately it wasnt too expensive a lesson.
Rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Pity i didnt know this before I pre purchased the bank. Lesson learned. Fortunately it wasnt too expensive a lesson.
Rsp
I just checked the patch names, many carry cat description in their names like "Bells" "Pads" Quencer" "Drone" "Lead", so I don't really understand what you're on about. You are the first person in 5 years of patchpool who would demand abbreviated cats in the patch names, in the thousands of patches I have crated over the years, I never used this type of labeling. If this is a reason for you to not use my sounds, I can't really help you, just because you want things to be like you think they have to be....strange...whatever.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
zvenx wrote:Pity i didnt know this before I pre purchased the bank. Lesson learned. Fortunately it wasnt too expensive a lesson.
Rsp
I just checked the patch names, many carry cat description in their names like "Bells" "Pads" Quencer" "Drone" "Lead", so I don't really understand what you're on about. You are the first person in 5 years of patchpool who would demand abbreviated cats in the patch names, in the thousands of patches I have crated over the years, I never used this type of labeling. If this is a reason for you to not use my sounds, I can't really help you, just because you want things to be like you think they have to be....strange...whatever.

If you look at the Factory Sounds, Plugin Guru, Hollo, they all follow a similar protocol.

In synths where there is a proper browser or the use of subfolders clearly it doesn't matter, in the absence of those, imho it becomes exceedingly useful....

I am sure if I was the only one who thought that way, Steve (with the factory bank), John (with plugin guru) and Josef (Warmed bank) would not have done so, unprompted from me.

Not to mention that the prefix puts similar typed sounds together... that is basses together, pads together, bells together..

Anyway clearly you are happy with the way it is, I am not. We just aren't a 'match'. :-)

rsp
sound sculptist

Both my soundsets for Serum Sonic Tabulator and Tabula Rasa are discounted at 22% through May 24th.

The discount bundle can be found on the overview page (click on the image below) and contains both sets.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Both my soundsets for Serum Sonic Tabulator and Tabula Rasa are discounted at 22% through May 24th.

The discount bundle can be found on the overview page (click on the image below) and contains both sets.

isnt there a mistake?

"Discount price: € 42 EUR (reg € 46)" ;)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Both my soundsets for Serum Sonic Tabulator and Tabula Rasa are discounted at 22% through May 24th.

isnt there a mistake?

No, the bundle is already a discount price (46 EUR compared to € 58 if you buy both libraries individually), and now the 46 € was reduced to 42 € for those folks who have neither of my Serum soundsets.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:

isnt there a mistake?

No, the bundle is already a discount price (46 EUR compared to € 58 if you buy both libraries individually), and now the 46 € was reduced to 42 € for those folks who have neither of my Serum soundsets.
ahhh ok ;), thought the bundle might be also discounted ;D.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:

isnt there a mistake?

Well, it is, by exactly 4 EUR.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:

isnt there a mistake?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand bought!

Caine123 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:

isnt there a mistake?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand bought!

Thaaaaaaank you, and delivered.

Return to “Soundware”