OMNISPHERE Gaia. EXCELLENT REVIEW AT "THIS THING RULES"

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very interesting stuff. I enjoyed yor last release for Kontakt very much! Good luck with that! Sounds interesting if you are into pads (who's not)?. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Just purchased, super sounds Fred. I'm only recently getting in to Omnisphere (yeh I know, really late to that party!).
Good luck with the release!
Don

Hi guys,

Here are some more feedbacks about GAIA that i thought to share with you:

1/ on another thread from KVR:
by Gosh; Fri May 01, 2015 1:22 pm
Re: Omnisphere 2 is here! (coming April 30th)
to all the people (like me) who are impatiently waiting for the spectrasonics webstore to open again, here is the perfect diversion:
check out or even purchase the omnisphere gaia soundset from subsonic artz (http://www.sampleism.com/subsonicartz/gaia-omnisphere). note however, that altough this soundset is perfect for ambient music, it may not be suited for those who are especially waiting for the new EDM sounds in omni 2.
cheers
2/ By Pm:
Re: OMNISPHERE Gaia is released on SAMPLEISM. Retail 20.99£.
Sent: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:16 am
To: SubsonicArtz

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift!

I'm looking forward to working through the sounds and enjoying the fruits of your work in building such a beautiful tribute to Gaia.

Your generosity and good faith is appreciated and applauded.

My kindest wishes,
Re: OMNISPHERE Gaia is released on SAMPLEISM. Retail 20.99£.
Sent: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi Fred

Thank you so much for your soundset. I have been going thru the presets and I really love all of them. I compose meditation, relaxation, and space music so these sounds are perfect for creating the ambiance I want to help listeners get into a peaceful mental state. Thanks again for sharing your goodwill to us and to the planet.

Peace
3/ On the net:

John Moukarzel wonderfull winner of the 8dio' contest 2015:
Just heard the entire demo list - It's impossible to stop in the middle of all the tracks! Each track is different but a MUST listen. You need to hear all the tracks to have the 3D surround 'feeling' of this amazing library! These sounds can go beautifully to any style of track really - it is a must have! Good luck Fred!
4/ here
Postby don1thedon; Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:15 pm
Re: OMNISPHERE Gaia is released on SAMPLEISM. Retail 20.99£. Intro price till the 10th of May: 16.99£
Just purchased, super sounds Fred. I'm only recently getting in to Omnisphere (yeh I know, really late to that party!).
Good luck with the release!
Don
Thank to all of you friends!
Really glad that you enjoy it :D

Fred :tu:

Message from Elassi by PM:
Gaia in Omnisphere2
Sent: Fri May 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi Fred,

just want to let you know that the Gaia soundbank works flawless in Omni2 (installed it seconds ago).

So if there are questions from users you can confirm this.

Best,
Elassi
Thank you very much for your PM dear ELASSI.
Still waiting to have access to the omni 2 here... :hyper:

Love and light :D
Fred

Congrats on getting it released, Fred. :)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Hey Ben,

Nice to see you again my friend. I do hope that you're enjoying the GAIA.!! :D

Courage to wait the OMNI 2 till you'll be able to grab it. :tu:

Be safe :hug:

Fred

SubsonicArtz wrote:Hey Ben,

Nice to see you again my friend. I do hope that you're enjoying the GAIA.!! :D

Courage to wait the OMNI 2 till you'll be able to grab it. :tu:

Be safe :hug:

Fred
Thanks Fred. :hug:

I have purchased and downloaded them, but unfortunately I wont be able to play with them until next week because I am very busy with work atm. :(
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

by Ben H; Sun May 03, 2015 9:45 am
Thanks Fred. :hug:
I have purchased and downloaded them, but unfortunately I wont be able to play with them until next week because I am very busy with work atm. :(
Good vibes for the work Ben and enjoy your library as soon as possible my friend... :tu:

Also, i can't miss this occasion to show you GAIA inside the brand new OMNI 2!!!!
OMNI2 just arrived at home. :D :hyper: :D

Rest assured there will be some Omnisphere 2 soundsets from SusbonicArtz in the future.

All the best to you all my friends

Fred
SubsonicArtz

nvm

Hey guys!!!! :D

Just a quick reminder: Intro price ends tomorrow night!
So tha'ts not too late to grab your cheaper copy.

Cheers :hug:

Fred

Hey friends,

Just a quick message to inform you that it's time for some summer price on Omnisphere GAIA.
You can have it for 14.99£
Fully working on Omni2

Run for it at Sampleism.

http://www.sampleism.com/subsonicartz

May you all have a great summer time.
:tu:
Fred

Hey Guys

A great review by David Rosen here:

http://www.bydavidrosen.com/2015/11/11/ ... artz-gaia/

So that was the best event to think to have a little sale on GAIA: 15.99 usd !!!! Yes you can read.

I don't know how I missed this soundset....considering I'm a New Age music composer, but I'm glad I found it. $15 is an absolute STEAL for this. Really REALLY great material here, not just for New Age, but any cinematic score that needs Ethereal and Ambient sounds from angelically beautiful to mysteriously scary. The creator of Gaia is a fantastic Omnisphere patch creator and the results surprised me with sounds I didn't even know were in Omnisphere. I highly recommend this to anyone who is on the fence about it. FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!! :tu:

:D What a fabulous comments and reviews...

Thank you very much Quantum 7 :hug:
Glad that you liked it so much.
Enjoy

Loved your Kontakt library.
Got his one as well, as the sale price brings it squarely into no brainer territory for me :)
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Return to “Soundware”