Takeover for Vengeance Avenger
This sound library provides a broad palette of timbres suitable for a wide variety of musical styles:
*Monumental, epic, dramatic soundscapes with a cinematic flavor.
*Heartwarming, fragile, lush, elevating pads.
*Ethereal, fascinating and otherworldly textures.
*Dark and massive drones.
*Expressive lead synths and juicy bass sounds.
*Beautiful string instruments (guitars, plucked piano, cello derivatives).
*Bells and pluck sounds.
*Synthetic vocal textures.
*Epic brass swells (horns, trombones, sousaphone).
*Drum/percussion sounds for the drum sampler, dry and processed.
*Playful, edgy and minimal sequences.
*Evolving, rhythmical, often tempo-synced animations of timbre, amplitude and filters.
- * 103 patches (including 2 variations).
* 89 wavetables, also derived from the re-synthesis function in Avenger.
* 83 sample maps (multi-samples) and one-shots (44.1 Khz - 24 Bit), 1.8 GB (before lossless compression in Avenger).
* 23 single cycle waveforms (shapes).
* 2 drumkits
* Library size in total: 706.1 MB (688 MB download)
* All patches have the modulation wheel and the three Macros assigned, most also use Macro switches, many also use aftertouch.
* Comes in the native avenger format, easy import/installation.
* Delivery: donwload.
* Price: € 48 EUR
Patch categories (12 sub-folders):
- * Arp - Sequencer (10)
* Bass (8 including 1 variation)
* Bells - Plucks (11)
* Brass (3)
* Drones (10)
* Drums - Percussion (7)
* Leads (4)
* Pads (14)
* Soundscapes (14)
* String (6 including 1 variation)
* Synth (10)
* Vocal Synth (6)
You can view/download the PDF for this set including the licence agreement, more info and a detalled patchlist here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQaQKU ... cZ1h3Euddu
All demos below were produced entirely with Avenger using only patches from Takeover, no post-processing was applied apart from a limiter on the outputs and some volume automation, if several instances of Avenger were used in a track.
https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... or-avenger
Thanks for reading