Leap Into The Void announces "Crystalline Textures 2" soundset for u-he Bazille - save 35%

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

liv wrote:
mcbpete wrote:From the brief time I've played with it so far I'm absolutely loving the fragile 'electrical' nature of all the sounds. It literally sounds like there's voltages surging through the cables to create these patches - like every circuit is humming and crackling under the pressure of the signal routing. Probably the most hardware sounding noises I've ever heard come out of the little modular darling to date !
@mcbpete
Would you mind me quoting this on the Crystalline Textures 2 product page?
Oops sorry never saw this - Yeah go ahead :)

mcbpete wrote:
liv wrote:
mcbpete wrote:From the brief time I've played with it so far I'm absolutely loving the fragile 'electrical' nature of all the sounds. It literally sounds like there's voltages surging through the cables to create these patches - like every circuit is humming and crackling under the pressure of the signal routing. Probably the most hardware sounding noises I've ever heard come out of the little modular darling to date !
@mcbpete
Would you mind me quoting this on the Crystalline Textures 2 product page?
Oops sorry never saw this - Yeah go ahead :)
Awesome :tu:
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Return to “Soundware”