UVI Falcon Drum Machine Expansion SALE !!!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by EastBoundSounds on Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

First of all, this belongs in the Soundware forum. Second of all, you've posted this in the Avenger thread? That's spamming. This has no place in the Avenger thread.

Please stop.

Falcon thread, Avenger thread, and this thread - maybe also try HPC and the effects forum, then proceed to all sub-forums, I bet you'll sell at least one copy.

wagtunes wrote:this belongs in the Soundware forum.
+1

Sampleconstruct wrote:Falcon thread, Avenger thread, and this thread - maybe also try HPC and the effects forum, then proceed to all sub-forums, I bet you'll sell at least one copy.
He even posted in the Absynth alternatives thread. Seems like this guy is a spammer, and should be banned :roll:
Fernando (FMR)

Moved, and I think I got most of the duplicates. OP warned.
No longer a moderator.

I am not a spammer. I accidentally posted it in the avenger forum as we have released packs for Avenger as well. The other forums I posted it in was talking about alot of different synths and expansion packs , I didn't think it would offend anyone and I'm sorry if it did.

Return to “Soundware”