Who is BigTone? Homepage? Producers?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

me too, i'am also a big fan of his presets and soundsets. I produce techhouse, minimal and melodic techno and his sounds are together with plughugger very usefull and fit into my music. I bought very nice expansions for alchemy, avenger, synthmaster and zebra

Does anyone have a source of links to his products/soundsets? His homepage seems very old and not up to date :lol: I know of some Nexus expansions which were great and I'd like to know if he did some sounds for more exotic synths.

Tilly wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:52 pm Does anyone have a source of links to his products/soundsets? His homepage seems very old and not up to date :lol: I know of some Nexus expansions which were great and I'd like to know if he did some sounds for more exotic synths.
I don't know of any single list. BigTone is also known as Nico Hertz, so you may find some sounds under that name, as well as that dude named Brock.

But right off the top of my head I can name a few...

Factory presets for:
z3ta+ (bank B)
Cakewalk Rapture (Expansion Pack 1 various categories - free for Rapture users)
Diva (3rd party - BigTone eco bank)
SynthMaster
SynthMaster One

Add-on libraries:
Synth1 (the free BIGTONE.zip with 128 patches)
Diva (Luftrum 16 - Luftrum & BigTone)
SynthMaster (expansions: BigTone Analog Basics 1 & 2; BigTone Signature Sounds Vol1; BigTone Tableworks 01; BigTone Techo Bits 01)
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Thanks a lot! Going to do some research the based on this. :)

there will soon be a BigTone 2 XP for VPS Avenger :wink:

zzz00m wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:53 pm
Tilly wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:52 pm Does anyone have a source of links to his products/soundsets? His homepage seems very old and not up to date :lol: I know of some Nexus expansions which were great and I'd like to know if he did some sounds for more exotic synths.
I don't know of any single list. BigTone is also known as Nico Hertz, so you may find some sounds under that name, as well as that dude named Brock.

But right off the top of my head I can name a few...

Factory presets for:
z3ta+ (bank B)
Cakewalk Rapture (Expansion Pack 1 various categories - free for Rapture users)
Diva (3rd party - BigTone eco bank)
SynthMaster
SynthMaster One

Add-on libraries:
Synth1 (the free BIGTONE.zip with 128 patches)
Diva (Luftrum 16 - Luftrum & BigTone)
SynthMaster (expansions: BigTone Analog Basics 1 & 2; BigTone Signature Sounds Vol1; BigTone Tableworks 01; BigTone Techo Bits 01)
Add to the list:
Zebra: Chronospheres and Stratospheres :tu:

Arksun wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:12 pm As a professional sound designer myself, I've always tended to do my own thing and for the most part use my own sounds.

..but if there's one other professional sound designer who's sounds have always inspired me and made me want to use them in my own tracks (which I have)... it's Big Tone :)
Just wanted to say the same. The most striking inspiration for me was coming from You Arksun and
from Big Tone! :hug:
I want to be honest: the most I was learning: Howard Scarr :tu:

zzz00m wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 pmThe tableworks expansion is a good demonstration of the new SynthMaster wavetable feature upgrade.
Absolutely, really love it! Still hoping for a sequel of the amazing work, also more of those kind in the SM1.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

big tony? hes a very well dressed italian new yorker :scared:

He made also awesome presets for almost all the Linplug synths (Albino, Cronox, CrX4, Octopus, Spectral, Alpha...)

I have even a soundset for Spectral that he made in collaboration with Arksun.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

And Alchemy. Not trying to start any trouble though...mentioning that word. :wink:

Return to “Soundware”