150 DANCE PIANOS for Sylenth1

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:15 am, edited 11 times in total.

unbelievable success - two users ...which makes me wonder why i waste my time,but still even for just two guys i will finish and release ULTIMATE PIANO which is extended DANCE PIANOS on steroids :):):)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:unbelievable success - two users ...which makes me wonder why i waste my time,but still even for just two guys i will finish and release ULTIMATE PIANO which is extended DANCE PIANOS on steroids :):):)
Maybe they are just not very good?

Coxy wrote:
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:unbelievable success - two users ...which makes me wonder why i waste my time,but still even for just two guys i will finish and release ULTIMATE PIANO which is extended DANCE PIANOS on steroids :):):)
Maybe they are just not very good?
And you r not willing to risk 1.50 to understand it hahaha :)
In fact it's well received pack mostly Japanese users but with 1.50 euro donation tag total lost of signal hahahaha - Rob Lee Sylenth pack was 1 pound weeks ago and i decide to make such thing people to check what to expect from 'ULTIMATE PIANO' which will have better internal structure as sub groups and many more sounds ,but it seems logic of guys like you is too childish for such complex thing.Booyah :)

Already 1 euro - it's symbolic price, i could leave it free and for sure at least 300-400 downloads but donating 1 euro it's gesture to developer - after 'UNLTIMATE PIANO' is released '150 Dance Pianos' will be offered only in retailers or free to 'ULTIMATE PIANO' users on demand.Thanks.

Very bad sound quality in that Youtube video. Of course that's not good for promoting and selling a soundset.. Maybe the sound recording settings in your screen capture program are not optimal?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:Very bad sound quality in that Youtube video. Of course that's not good for promoting and selling a soundset.. Maybe the sound recording settings in your screen capture program are not optimal?
Yes it is old mashine with no cpu power and video card - i probably have to stop doing it,what you think hahahha...answer honestly if it is free will u gonna download it?
Please let's not over saturate the forum with old stuff...Thanks.

Return to “Soundware”