ULTIMATE PIANO for Sylenth1(free samples)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Working to finalizing and just released few free samples - hope somebody to see(i mean hear) the reason for the delayed release compared to old ones :)
For free samples click the picture :)
Official release soon here :
https://velltone.wixsite.com/velltone/sylenth1
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Multisamples? 8)

not sure what you mean under 'multisamples' but if need some demo presets i could release few or to assembly free mini bank with similar sounds that didn't go through testing process but still worth it as quality and could be used in a project...

I was just kidding :wink: The title made me think of samples somehow, probably because of the combination piano - Sylenth1 :)

Definition 'piano' is relative if sound source is synthetic - it's more like modulation of piano like spectrum of sounds that Sylenth1 make it's way ...for sure it is more like piano than pluck - there is similar characteristics that comes from ADSR and other modulators that i explore seriously,so it's an authentic soundset hope somebody to like it :)
People anyway will use one or another sound made by one or another designer - basic problem with sound design today is that many producers do not look for originality but prefer to use same sounds that radio and internet spin last decade - i personally consider it's boring to follow the flow and prefer to make it my way,which gives me the inspiration for new stuff and drives entire process of 'personalization' of your sound and music style.Cheerz :):):)

Maybe the category you mean is Keys (which includes pianos anyway)...

By the way, there is an aliasing bug in the current version of S1, Lennard is working on a fix...

is this bug something you read about or you face it yourself during the working process?
is there any facts behind such statement or is just coincidence that over decade nobody meet it and just now you revеаl it in my topic when i announce new set for it?
There is a lot of guys here which act like female sex organ and i hope you are not one of them...

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:is this bug something you read about or you face it yourself during the working process?
is there any facts behind such statement or is just coincidence that over decade nobody meet it and just now you revеаl it in my topic when i announce new set for it?
There is a lot of guys here which act like female sex organ and i hope you are not one of them...
Honestly mate.. :roll:

I frequent the sound ware forums a lot reviewing the content and seeing what's around and time and time again I see inflammatory comments from you when speaking with potential customers and existing customers.

I admire your ambition and drive to want to take ownership of what you're doing with synthesisers, create something and provide a service for people however if you're looking for new or repeat business I feel this is not how you should be interacting with people...

This is just friendly advice take it, leave it or call me a female sex organ too but your inability to look inwards at your own behaviour and likewise the content of your presets and take accountability for that will be the barrier to you succeeding at what you are doing.

Good luck with your Ultimate Piano and future sales.

Whaaat ?????
How the hack am i the bad person anytime when i am trying to defend my work or reputation from somebody's attempt to ruin it?
And y i have to excuse myself when i didn't do anything 'wrong' as behavior ...
I was curious what fluffy will answer to such a suspicion cuz i have good impression on him as designer but instead another user start to blame me that i am nasty person just because express suspicions about what was written and why ...
Not trying to offend anybody but hate hypocrisy and that's what i call female sex organ :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:is this bug something you read about or you face it yourself during the working process?
?!
I only mentioned it as I indeed came across unpleasant distortion as I was programming sounds in Sylenth1. So I asked about it on the developer's sub-forum and he and others confirmed it:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=506191

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Ok read the other topic sorry if somebody is offended - your track make it audible and visible really,it's serious i have to admit,but i test my stuff inside the mix and remove every preset which could have such issue ...
Possible explanation could be that Lennard programm on 44 or 48khz and when you go to 96 syl1 can not answer properly to demands you system have...don't know i am 'classic' 44100hz 24bit lover :)
Anyway let's move on with more positive stuff
- If somebody is interested how presets start to sound like piano it's something i discover while ago and motivated me to start developing such set - its related to combination of values of attack and decay of ADSR envelopes which in Sylenth1 gives opportunity to make such combinations very easy thanks to unique structure of this synth,it will be a lot more time resourceful to make such with other i guess
- there is free pianos on 'ULTIMATE PIANO' page if you wish to analyze...

free samples :):):)

Just checked the demo patches you posted and must say I'm impressed by majority of them, downloaded Sylenth demo few hours a go and felt like it really excels for that kind of key sounds, bells and stuff, also basslines and leads, only thing I really don't dig Sylenth for is pads, Spire just kills it there, overall character and all.

But back to your bank, didn't expect much, just opened it up and played some chords over some sounds, just lovely, some of the patches are brilliant, really hit the sweet spot for me, got so inspired, so much I'm really thinking on just picking Sylenth rent-to-own plan and your bank.

Wish you all the best with this one, this is really something nice. :clap:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Thanks man :)I put a lot of effort in this set and over a month i improve and change something on 99% ready set so it's time to be released - till end of this week for sure,if people like it ok ,if not will work harder on next one.Cheerz :)

Return to “Soundware”