OUR FIRST INSTRUMENT COMING THIS WEEK :o

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thenatan wrote: big knob
:hihi:

KERFYGE - DRM IS NOW LIVE : )
KERFYGE - DRM.png
We Are Pleased To Announce That Our First Instrument Is Now Live!
After Several Months Of Hard Work , We Are Thrilled To Officially Announce That Our New Product KERFYGE - DRM Is Now Live!

"We Have Built Our New Instrument With Your Needs In Mind"
KERFYGE - DRM 2.png
KERFYGE - DRM Is An All-Original Drum Library Inspired By The Musical Productions Of Lex Lugar, Gucci Mane, Wacka Flacka And T.I. As Well As The EDM Trap Stylings Of Flosstradamus, Baauer, And Diplo

"Beatmakers , Beatmakers , Beatmakers ,Beatmakers"
KERFYGE - DRM 3.png
When We Decided To Support Kontakt We Knew We Needed To Offer A Custom X Modern Interface For Drums.
Development Took A Bit Under Three Months And Now We Are Proudly Shipping The First Version.

The User Interface Is Thought Out To Be Easy And Quick To Learn And Use While Featuring The Power-User Tools Some Of Us Love To Tweak When Working With Drums.

We Think . We Code . We Create
https://thenatan.com/
https://sellfy.com/thenatan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks like they're targeting the haters who can't recognize their unadulterated genius.

Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thenatan wrote: KERFYGE - DRM Is An All-Original Drum Library Inspired By The Musical Productions Of Lex Lugar, Gucci Mane, Wacka Flacka And T.I. As Well As The EDM Trap Stylings Of Flosstradamus, Baauer, And Diplo
Great, another reason to avoid it, you guys just make it easier and easier on me, retarded name, lame marketing, shallow target audience. 8)
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote:Bit harsh!
Well deserved, it's an lame gimmick, starting with name, marketing approach and target audience, like watching Top Shop for phat beatz proodoocarz. :scared:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Beware of Piranhas!

:lol:

Never heard of Lex Lugar, Gucci Mane, Wacka Flacka, Flosstradamus, Baauer And T.I. Would have been better to give consumers a drum category they are familiar with.

Moving on then ...

KEv

burkek wrote:Never heard of Lex Lugar, Gucci Mane, Wacka Flacka, Flosstradamus, Baauer And T.I. Would have been better to give consumers a drum category they are familiar with.

Moving on then ...

KEv
Pretty sure most of those names are pretty well known.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

It's Really Hard To Read Full Sentences When Every Word Is Capitalised And It Makes You Look Amateurish.

Also Can You Tell Us More About The
unique x analogue style filters
;
I Thought This Was A Kontakt Instrument? How Can You Have Unique Filters?
Last edited by imrae on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zenophilix wrote:
burkek wrote:Never heard of Lex Lugar, Gucci Mane, Wacka Flacka, Flosstradamus, Baauer And T.I. Would have been better to give consumers a drum category they are familiar with.

Moving on then ...

KEv
Pretty sure most of those names are pretty well known.
Never heard of them either.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

We Think . We Code . We Create
"we don't have to explain ourselves"

We troll . We troll . We troll
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Soundware”