REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Julien Unison wrote:Very good soundset as always (I just bought it) :clap:
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I picked it up today as well and am really enjoying working through the patches. Great stuff!

ftech wrote:I picked it up today as well and am really enjoying working through the patches. Great stuff!
Really appreciate you guys!

:tu: :clap: :tu: :clap: :tu:

Intro discount- use code "divine" for a special 25% intro discount

Last chance for intro deal....

SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT - Use code "divine" to save $7.49 NOW

Single preset from "The Divine Game" for Repro-5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvwcTA ... e=youtu.be

All Instruments from "The Divine Game":

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... or-repro-5

When you say Repro 5 are some patches just for Repro 1? (I presume the sequenced patches only work as sequenced patches in that?)

Never mind bought it anyway - have the other 4 VSP Repro banks so I'm sure they will be worth it.

Turns out this bank does seem more to be made just for Repro 5 (unlike the others), the Seq and Arp patches don't use Repro 1's sequencer at all, they just use modulation to produce sequencish sounds. And although most patches do play in Repro 1 a few are completely silent.

btw the read me instructions for installation are wrong - there isn't even a folder on Mac with this path and it's not for full presets anyway, it's for module presets

MacHD/Library/Application Support/u-he/Repro-5/Modules/ Pattern

Presets go here:

\Users\username\Library\Audio\Presets\u-he\Repro-5

aMUSEd wrote:Never mind bought it anyway - have the other 4 VSP Repro banks so I'm sure they will be worth it......
Yea, thanks for catching that, its been updated.

With this set I wanted to complement the previous Repro-5 sets by adding more traditional electronic sounds like brass, sequences, etc.

I like the idea of having Sequences available directly in Repro-5.
Since Repro-1 and Repro-5 model 2 different synths, this set is all about Repro-5 and takes advantage of the polyphony and unison.

I owned both of the original hardware (Prophet-5 and Pro-One) and always look at them differently so this time the focus was just Repro-5.

I had the pleasure of seeing Ralph Towner live back in the day with his Prophet-10 (I thought that was the cool).

Anyway, thanks for the useful feedback and purchase!

All instruments from "The Divine Game":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7OMVIU ... e=youtu.be

PatchAdamz wrote:Last chance for intro deal....

SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT - Use code "divine" to save $7.49 NOW
Get the BIG discount now, its ending......

---
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PatchAdamz wrote:Now Available - use code "divine" for a special 25% intro discount
Intro discount ending this week.

Return to “Soundware”