Cherry Blossoms Soundset for Virus TI from Touch The Universe - Flash Sale until Feb

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks!

I've seen some videos of Virus C that completely blew my mind! I dearly wanted to create some Multilayer presets but could never figure out a way to save and load them...
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Here is the video showcase

https://youtu.be/hdUnzdsSGj4

I will update this thread in a bit. I need to do some serious marketing on this one in new sources, lol
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Okay, updated Original post with the soundset details and description. :D

TTU Youtube

Added product to kvr database :)

TTU Youtube

Updated Pricing for this soundset ;)

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”