Bitwig Studio 1.0.9 RC1 is online ...

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please... just folder/group tracks....

Bug Report:

Attempting to apply curves to automation in the audio editor instantly crashes the software. It happens every time I attempt to do this on any project I try it on.

OSX 10.9.3
BW: 1.0.9RC1

Thanks for the continued hard work!

Ogopogo wrote:Bitwig can't count:

Ah I see the problem here. It's because we don't count the presets for plugin devices. I will fix this! Thanks for reporting.

volker@bitwig wrote:Hi,

FIXED - Add ability to configure "My Library" location and show it by default in the browser.
Won't works as expected. BWS still creates Bitwig Studio folder in user's home directory. I wish store all my music production related content on separate filesystem. Currently only symlink method allows for this.

my midi file are not avaiable in clip folder in browser ...in 1.0.8 work fine...FIX please!

My UAD plugins still look like this. It's quite hard to tell which one is which :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Still here in 1.0.9rc1 guys:
Fjorko wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:I think I found a bug. When in fold mode and using the pointer, left single click in piano roll space that has a note above or below it will audition that note. Is that clear? 1.0.8rc2 Win8.1 x64
This is still there in rc3. Should i try to explain it another way?

Just confirmed for RC3 ! Click any note in fold mode - click anywhere ABOVE or BELOW that same note, and it will still audition the note you clicked on.

And this
Ogopogo wrote:Whether I manually click on a new track/clip in the sidebar or the track/clip is selected when I select notes from a new track/clip, the sound does not change when I audition using the piano keys. It's always the same track that plays no matter what is selected there. Actually its determined by the last selected clip in the launcher for me here, the one with the brightest outline.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6#p5722436

I assume you've read this thread so you know that changing the track/clip selection when notes in a different track are selected causes other issues. Changing that behavior would fix the original "bug" here as well so I'm wondering if there is a reason why you don't want to? If I'm not missing something the Sonar vid shows that it has a precedent in midi composing daws so it seems it would work nicely.

Edit. Maybe just waiting for others to say something? I'm the only one that seems to be bothered by that.

And also the super loud velocity audition is there as well.

Mac Mini Winx64 8.1 i7 3615QM 2.3GHz

Sometimes selected clip is not aligned from the beginning in editor

Yeah - think it's been like that from the start but it does irritate me.

Regards.
"Annoying the neighbours since '71"

lem8r wrote:Sometimes selected clip is not aligned from the beginning in editor

yeah it was like that from 1.0
it remembers last zoomed length of clip and apply it to other clips .
i also want to see just full clip regardless of last zoom.

Ogopogo wrote:Still here in 1.0.9rc1 guys:
Fjorko wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:I think I found a bug. When in fold mode and using the pointer, left single click in piano roll space that has a note above or below it will audition that note. Is that clear? 1.0.8rc2 Win8.1 x64
This is still there in rc3. Should i try to explain it another way?

Just confirmed for RC3 ! Click any note in fold mode - click anywhere ABOVE or BELOW that same note, and it will still audition the note you clicked on.

Confirmed. I almost went crazy one day becuase of that. Because of this and the broken visual effect of the mute button, I stop using folded. Is kind of buggy. I knew there was something wrong, it was long ago , about 2 weeks, since then I just dont use fold option.

This version is super buggy with the browser. I sent multiple issues to tech support. Also tried to repair back to 1.0.8 and I lost ALL MY SETTINGS. BW thought it was the first time running it. SO PISSED right now. I usually overwrite the current version with all new versions(including RC's). Definitely wont be doing that EVER again. Will run in parallel. Trying to do a systems recovery from restore point from days ago. Praying this works to get all my settings back.

edit: nope that didnt work. This sucks.

Yeah this release is a bit buggy for me too. Had it crash on me earlier when editing envelopes on an audio file. Reloaded, continued editing the envelope and it crashed again.

And the browser doesn't show all of my folders where they should be. It's put them into the files part, and I can't search them.

Return to “Bitwig”