Reverse audio?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Sorry about this simple question... but I just can't find a command to reverse playback of an audio file?

In Logic I use to hit "Bounce-in-place" and then tic the "Reverse" box, a procedure of a few seconds. How can this be done fast in BWS 2.0? I typically do bounces of a stem/submix and catch the reverb tail to reverse and use it as a fill-in to that section. It's something you need to do all the time in some productions, so I guess there must be a simple solution in BWS?
Greetings from Sweden
Per Boysen
http://www.perboysen.com
Dell i7Q 3,4 MHz 32 GB RAM. Acer ZenBook Flip. Ableton Push#1, Fractal Audio AxeFx2. EWI, Cello, Chapman Stick, Guitars, Alto Flute, Tenor Sax.

Select a Clip, click on Clip button on the upper bar and there you will find "Reverse". You can also pin it for fast use.

Its a shame that User Guide in v.2.0 still refers to the inspector in order to reverse clips. Very unprofessional Bitwig devs!

Enrize wrote: Its a shame that User Guide in v.2.0 still refers to the inspector in order to reverse clips. Very unprofessional Bitwig devs!
Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you, your answer helped a lot! :-)
Greetings from Sweden
Per Boysen
http://www.perboysen.com
Dell i7Q 3,4 MHz 32 GB RAM. Acer ZenBook Flip. Ableton Push#1, Fractal Audio AxeFx2. EWI, Cello, Chapman Stick, Guitars, Alto Flute, Tenor Sax.

Enrize wrote:Its a shame that User Guide in v.2.0 still refers to the inspector in order to reverse clips. Very unprofessional Bitwig devs!
That almost sounds like a Trump tweet... :lol:

Its a shame that the so called User Guide in v.2.0 still refers to the inspector in order to reverse clips. Very unprofessional Bitwig devs! Sad!

Redukt wrote:
Enrize wrote:Its a shame that User Guide in v.2.0 still refers to the inspector in order to reverse clips. Very unprofessional Bitwig devs!
That almost sounds like a Trump tweet... :lol:

Its a shame that the so called User Guide in v.2.0 still refers to the inspector in order to reverse clips. Very unprofessional Bitwig devs! Sad!
But srsly....How new users are going to learn the software?

Yeah, you're absolutely right about this if it's true, haven't checked the manual of 2.0 myself yet.
I also would love it if the reverse function would find its way back to the inspector.

I just read your post to myself in a Trump voice and thought it was funny. :hug:

Redukt wrote:Yeah, you're absolutely right about this if it's true, haven't checked the manual of 2.0 myself yet.
I also would love it if the reverse function would find its way back to the inspector.

I just read your post to myself in a Trump voice and thought it was funny. :hug:
50% of user manual are with old screenshots from v.1 and with outdated information also.

Return to “Bitwig”