Bitwig Studio 2.1.1 Beta 1 released

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FIXED
Arranger waveforms do not visually reflect clip fade-out on raw audio material.
FIXED
Engine crashing when connecting to document containing deactivated HW Devices.
FIXED
VST plugin folders with umlaut characters cause a scan fail for the containing plugins on Windows.
FIXED
PDC graph error in 2.1.
FIXED
Crash when loading certain projects that contain group tracks.
IMPROVED
Support native windows resizing for VST3 plug-ins on windows.

:tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Thx for the info !
Can i somehow download this beta or any other upcoming new beta ?
I am an official owner of BW 2.
Rob van Hees

The downloadable beta is in my account section on the Bitwig site (under the official release)

Did you sign up to be a beta tester? You may need to do this to see the beta releases, so if you don't see it maybe email Bitwig
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Many thanks for your help !

Seemed i hadn't signed up as a beta tester yet.
I found the beta form for signing up, and filled it in.

Warm Regards.
Rob van Hees

Will the dashboard fix be included in the next release?
(As of 2.0 the dashboard is automatically closed and always loads your configured template)

SB-SIX wrote:Will the dashboard fix be included in the next release?
(As of 2.0 the dashboard is automatically closed and always loads your configured template)
No problem with dashboard here! bws 2.1 osx 10.12.5
Mac OSX, Bitwig Studio, Spire, Massive

SB-SIX wrote:Will the dashboard fix be included in the next release?
No problem with dashboard here either bws 2.1 os Win 10 64

This is a confirmed bug. Dashboard is briefly shown and then skipped when you have configured a template for new projects. Still happens in 2.1

Beta 2 is up now

SB-SIX wrote:This is a confirmed bug. Dashboard is briefly shown and then skipped when you have configured a template for new projects. Still happens in 2.1
This is still happening for me with 2.1.3

jwise wrote:
SB-SIX wrote:This is a confirmed bug. Dashboard is briefly shown and then skipped when you have configured a template for new projects. Still happens in 2.1
This is still happening for me with 2.1.3
contact support
RME Babyface Pro / Bitwig / Adam A7X / Elektron AR MKII / Novation Peak / Akai Force / Eurorack

I have reported it a few times, along with some other issues. Its a bit frustrating sometimes that several new versions are deployed sometimes without fixes for my reported issues, but includes all kinds of fixes of things I never ran in to. Then I came to the conclusion there must also be other ppl on this world :)

SB-SIX wrote:I have reported it a few times, along with some other issues. Its a bit frustrating sometimes that several new versions are deployed sometimes without fixes for my reported issues, but includes all kinds of fixes of things I never ran in to. Then I came to the conclusion there must also be other ppl on this world :)
Damn those other people! :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Return to “Bitwig”