Shuting off this silly autozoom???

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Enrize wrote:
JHernandez wrote:So hitting a button twice is "far more easy" than hitting a button once. :lol:

Personally, I hope it never changes. Though an option would be welcome. Same as with the open folders for the browser on right.
What will be benefit for you to open a clip zoomed to somewhere else rather than to content?
And on top of that, why does the program decide for me, that I have to look at it fully zoomed in... even if it would zoom to the content correctly...
I understand, that dvelopers often have to make decisions on how things work, but zooming please not...
I work 90% of the time at a normal zoom level and an automatic 100% auto zoom everytime I want to look at a clips content and no matter how I set the zoom is for me hard to deal with...

Enrize wrote:
JHernandez wrote:So hitting a button twice is "far more easy" than hitting a button once. :lol:

Personally, I hope it never changes. Though an option would be welcome. Same as with the open folders for the browser on right.
What will be benefit for you to open a clip zoomed to somewhere else rather than to content?

When I double click a clip I don't get the odd behavior described by OP. It opens up right where it should, showing me the midi notes I'm interested in. If the clip is long in length, double clicking it a second time zooms out so I can see all the midi notes in the clip. That said, I just open up the editor with the E key command instinctively, if I need to zoom out to see all the notes, I usually double click the clip in questions while I already have the editor open. That's what I don't want to change. You probably may not either if it worked for you.

TL;DR: It works on my end but saving a scene crashes the Audio Engine for me and everyone else seems fine. Bugs man.
-JH

I've allready suggested to support to implement a per clip zoom buffer so it keeps the zoom level (if modified) when doubleclicking; Doubleclick the clip header gives you autozoom if needed. You should do the same.

The C5 stuff is definitively a bug.

Cheers!

Return to “Bitwig”