Randomizer button (challenge!)

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ah thank you, now i found it. great :)

Is it possible to generate automation data via scripts? I assume so given that you could just emulate a knob being turned or whatever. However, I wonder whether it's possible to generate eg 4 bars worth of automation with a single click, or can it only write "point in time" values?

I'm woefully under-educated when it comes to the scripting possibilities in bitwig so please forgive my ignorance!

I believe so, but it's more of an indirect method. For example, you can get/set Parameters on Devices/Tracks/etc., so if the script were to modify a Parameter while you're recording that would be saved in the Automation data. Basically all Controller Scripts already do this, it's just that the input is MIDI data from the Controller, whereas you'd want to write whatever input you want. So, I don't think it would be a button that simply and immediately wrote Automation data, but something interesting that controls a Parameter as you're recording.

I would think hard about this and see if it cannot be done with modulators though.
Creator of Bitwiggers, the place to share Bitwig Presets.
Advocate for Bitwish, the place to vote on Feature Requests and discuss Bitwig.

Hey, i've created something called dizer... it's in the resources thread.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=481188

Bro ive been using your dizer.. and its freaking awesome...

still a native solution would be great... but ur one is killer... thx so much!

thanks a lot :) that's really nice to hear.

Return to “Bitwig”