47%
OSX
25%
Linux
28%

Total votes: 129

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Obviously Bitwig have their reliable data on this, but I guess we - the users - only have a ballpark feeling about it. My estimate would be 50/35/15 for Win, OSX and Linux respectively.

So, which OS are you running Bitwig on?
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

OSX

Linux

Windows

I think a LOT more producers are on Windows than many people think. Especially as Apple continues to remove key features that professionals want and need.

Yokai wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:09 pmEspecially as Apple continues to improve key features that professionals want and need.
fixed that for ya...

Linux

Linux

WindOXS
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Linux (Fedora 29)

pdxindy wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:44 pm
Yokai wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:09 pmEspecially as Apple continues to improve key features that professionals want and need.
fixed that for ya...
Curious as to what you're referring to here. Haven't used macOS regularly in a number of years.

OSX
MacPro 6,1 // Live 11 // Bitwig 4 // Reason 12 // Logic X // Soundtoys // U-he // FabFilter // Arturia // Vintage Hardware

The results of the FB group with the same question (after 14h):

They're literally 50/35/15% for Win, OSX and Linux respectively.

With Bitwig shared their data, because obviously internet polls will be skewed towards more "advanced" users, where - I'd imagine - percentage of Linux is higher.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Yeah I'd imagine that it would be more like 55/40/5 in reality across all users.
MacPro 6,1 // Live 11 // Bitwig 4 // Reason 12 // Logic X // Soundtoys // U-he // FabFilter // Arturia // Vintage Hardware

Linus? He'd just drop it.

Return to “Bitwig”