3.0 beta is in the user accounts!!! :o

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can't seem to load any PolyGrid patches from the browser? In fact it seems to be mixing them up with PolySynth?

Yup... Mono Grid is gone...

aMUSEd wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:41 pm Can't seem to load any PolyGrid patches from the browser? In fact it seems to be mixing them up with PolySynth?
I can load them from Finder, just not the popup browser

this is unbelievable :borg: :clap:

Poly grid starts off mono,enable more voices in the inspector

klovne wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:35 pm I've been playing with it for 10 minutes now and honestly I'm stunned, the implementation is beyond what I expected..
Agreeed, its beautiful - you can also change the black/contacts now (black all th way down) and it looks amazing. Everything looks sharp, everything is scalable and the new Grid is just.....its beautiful, so intuitive, drag and drop just works...so many modules! Without any instruction I made a synth that sounded great in like 30 seconds...

Did I mention its beautiful. Just :clap:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Loving the GUI polish, seems more pro, less toy town, not that it ever was!

Hardware I/O modules, so one could build it's own surround synths and fx. Crazy..

pdxindy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:43 pm Yup... Mono Grid is gone...
Seems better this way. Mono is just poly grid set to one voice. I was always confused why they were doing a separate device for mono. Glad to see they were merged.

Is hidpi scaling jacked up for anyone?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:02 pm
pdxindy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:43 pm Yup... Mono Grid is gone...
Seems better this way. Mono is just poly grid set to one voice. I was always confused why they were doing a separate device for mono. Glad to see they were merged.
Agreed... was just pointing out the change

Wonderful !!! Many thanks Bitwig Stuff for new version 3 of Bitwig Studio. I stay test program on gnu linux debian buster rc1 and maudio firewire solo jack audio knnect via ffado driver on computer hp elite 8200 sff . It's work ok
Bitwig Studio 4.0.1 - Live Ableton 10/11 standard + MaxMsp 8 - Reaper 6.3.4 - Waveform 11 - Mixbus 7 - Ardour 6.9
Mx Linux 21.4 Hp elite 8200 sff (Debian Bullseye based + kx studio) - mx linux 19.4 (Asus x54c) Windows 10

Can we have 2.5.1 and 3.0 on the same machine?
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Kypresso wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 pm Can we have 2.5.1 and 3.0 on the same machine?
Yep.

Mixer Level is not working. I had to put a Gain between Osc and Mixer to adjust level. Anyone else seeing this? (OSX)

Return to “Bitwig”