3.0 beta is in the user accounts!!! :o

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can somebody explain . downloaded beta 3.0beta 1 one but can open it .
beta 3.0 folder pic. attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Who cares about The Grid or legato launch modes, Note Filter finally has note names instead of numbers :D Still no learn function though...

The Grid is one thing, but I fu****g love the GUI tweaks! :o Have you guys seen the updated Oscilloscope?! Or Peak Limiter? Or Mid/Side Splitter?

Damn good job, Bitwig! :clap: :hug:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:18 pm The Grid is one thing, but I fu****g love the GUI tweaks! :o Have you guys seen the updated Oscilloscope?! Or Peak Limiter? Or Mid/Side Splitter?

And you didn't even mention the new Compressor!

The Sampler Osc is available in the Grid!!

It's suddenly easy to make your own Samplers... I've always wanted a second filter :tu:

Bako wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:16 pm can somebody explain . downloaded beta 3.0beta 1 one but can open it .
beta 3.0 folder pic. attached
Bitwig is just a single executable file in Windows, no idea what you are looking at! Try downloading again and then just double click the .exe!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Wow, stunning update. And feels very polished already.
That lays my thoughts about all the other modular environments to rest - none of them is so nicely polyphonic, does MPE and is so well integrated with the modulation system. And it sounds buttersmooth...
Love the graphics too.
All the other small stuff is also very welcome.

Awesome! :-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

antic604 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:18 pm The Grid is one thing, but I fu****g love the GUI tweaks! :o Have you guys seen the updated Oscilloscope?! Or Peak Limiter? Or Mid/Side Splitter?

Have you seen that any module you click on in grid you get a mini live oscilloscope/waveform view in the inspector on the left! Top feature! :party:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

ilmai wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:22 pm

And you didn't even mention the new Compressor!
That's odd. Why would they change that but not Dynamics? I never use that one so I never thought to check it.

ThomasHelzle wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:24 pm Wow, stunning update. And feels very polished already.
That lays my thoughts about all the other modular environments to rest - none of them is so nicely polyphonic, does MPE and is so well integrated with the modulation system. And it sounds buttersmooth...
Love the graphics too.
All the other small stuff is also very welcome.

Awesome! :-)

Cheers,

Tom
Yup... all other modular systems just flew out the window... the only thing I feel some disappointment with is no feedback is possible in the Grid.

downloaded wrong file . thx

SLiC wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Have you seen that any module you click on in grid you get a mini live oscilloscope/waveform view in the inspector on the left! Top feature! :party:
Yup, very impressive!! It shows not only the audio signals, but also the modulation signals.

Sampler in the Grid..... :hyper: :hyper: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

Single best feature of the whole amazing thing, for a guy like me :tu:

enCiphered wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:32 pm Can we load 3rd party plugins in the grid or only the bitwig modules? Sorry if this was mentioned before, never used this DAW yet but am highly interested in it
I wanted to ask the same. Can anyone please confirm if we can use our vst synths inside the grid or not?

Or insert synth x in an instrument track and then build a new modular grid fx in the same track, or how does it work?

Thanks
Last edited by SmartCat on Wed May 08, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Someone post a pic of the new GUI :)

Return to “Bitwig”