Bitwig Circle

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know about on Windows somebody can get a blank GUI (i've had this problem) because their computer doesn't support OpenGL or the latest version of OpenGL. I'm not sure about Macs though maybe it's a similar problem.

It's a similar problem on the Mac. If apps are written in such a way that they require a GPU that supports the new Metal standard, they tend to show blank UIs on non-compliant hardware. Bitwig itself, for a couple of the early 3.0 versions did this (or in Bitwig's case just didn't run), but thankfully the Bitwig devs put in some dual-screen-handling code, for which I was, and indeed still am, very grateful ๐Ÿ˜€
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Three cheers for Bitwig developers!

Spring Goose wrote: โ†‘Fri May 07, 2021 10:28 pm Three cheers for Bitwig developers!
And so say all of us ๐Ÿ˜€
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Looks like they have a new Bitwig Circle promotion, Baby Audio's Parallel Aggressor. This offer is valid from July 22 until September 22, 2021 for Bitwig Studio and Bitwig Studio 16-Track license holders with an active Upgrade Plan.
https://www.bitwig.com/circle/

sbmongoose wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:47 pm Looks like they have a new Bitwig Circle promotion, Baby Audio's Parallel Aggressor. This offer is valid from July 22 until September 22, 2021 for Bitwig Studio and Bitwig Studio 16-Track license holders with an active Upgrade Plan.
I rec'd this notice in my email this morning via the newletter.

While I see the TuneCore and Loopcloud offers in my account (I've got BWS and an active Upgrade plan), I don't see the BABY Audio Parallel Aggressor showing up. Did you have this show up in your account yet or do you understand this announcement as something for which to keep on the lookout?
โ€œMadness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.โ€

Sorry, to be honest I'm still on 3.3, not activated the annual plan I bought in summer sale as 4.0 doesn't add much based on my own use. I think I might have some fun with operators, but I've still go so much else to learn/do at 3.3 that it's not enough of a selling point on it's own for me. But I might do before the end of this Circle promotion, not too sure.

dlandis wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:58 am
sbmongoose wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:47 pm Looks like they have a new Bitwig Circle promotion, Baby Audio's Parallel Aggressor. This offer is valid from July 22 until September 22, 2021 for Bitwig Studio and Bitwig Studio 16-Track license holders with an active Upgrade Plan.

While I see the TuneCore and Loopcloud offers in my account (I've got BWS and an active Upgrade plan), I don't see the BABY Audio Parallel Aggressor showing up. Did you have this show up in your account yet or do you understand this announcement as something for which to keep on the lookout?
Same thing for me.

sbmongoose wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:51 am Sorry, to be honest I'm still on 3.3, not activated the annual plan I bought in summer sale as 4.0 doesn't add much based on my own use. I think I might have some fun with operators, but I've still go so much else to learn/do at 3.3 that it's not enough of a selling point on it's own for me. But I might do before the end of this Circle promotion, not too sure.
The thing I could not give up with 4 at this point is the perceptual waveform display. Sometimes it is the little things!

PhilipVasta wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Same thing for me.
Parallel Aggressor showed up in my account this morning, Phil. Check it again. (Thanks, Jordan!)
โ€œMadness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.โ€

dlandis wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:32 pm
PhilipVasta wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Same thing for me.
Parallel Aggressor showed up in my account this morning, Phil. Check it again. (Thanks, Jordan!)
Thanks! Still not there for me, but I'm sure it'll turn up.

Claim Your Free Plug-in
We've got something warm and shimmering for you. Our friends at UJAM are joining the Bitwig Circle, and for a limited time we're giving Bitwig creators a copy of their fantastic Virtual Guitarist plug-in, AMBER, for free!

This is a time-limited offer, so please claim your plug-in before December 31, 2021.

Nice!

sbmongoose wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:36 pm Claim Your Free Plug-in
We've got something warm and shimmering for you. Our friends at UJAM are joining the Bitwig Circle, and for a limited time we're giving Bitwig creators a copy of their fantastic Virtual Guitarist plug-in, AMBER, for free!

This is a time-limited offer, so please claim your plug-in before December 31, 2021.

Nice!
Active plan is required. Not complaining, its a nice giveaway. Just making it clear your upgrade plan must be active.

The Bitwig announcement just crashed the UJAM website.

Always good for a laugh. If only there were some way to automatically scale a website ....
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Scotty wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:52 pm
sbmongoose wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:36 pm Claim Your Free Plug-in

Nice!
Active plan is required. Not complaining, its a nice giveaway. Just making it clear your upgrade plan must be active.
Confirmed- I am in between at the moment as I got 4.1 before mine ran out so no point activating another until 4.2 comes out (this is the first time since they launched it that I haven't had an active plan, the free stuff for active plan owners is a good idea, I just don't want this one so can wait!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to โ€œBitwigโ€