Air Loom II gets cubase 10 pro crash

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

as the title says, i run my studio still on win 7 pro 64 bits.

i repeat: it crashes cubase 10 pro, when i first tried, only changing presets. the second time, cubase couldn't close without "this program does not react".

works well in ableton live 10 suite. a pity.

Sorry to hear this, it would be best to open a support ticket with our team or send me a DM with the crash log to see if we can work this out for you.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:28 am Sorry to hear this, it would be best to open a support ticket with our team or send me a DM with the crash log to see if we can work this out for you.
ok i will do this. like the loom II, and i own it only for 2 days... in the mean time i will use in my other daw's.

i make many bug reports, many bugs to report (other brands), sadly. so i make the time in between sessions..

Thank you, we are here to help, but we cant assist if you don't let us know the details :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:06 pm Thank you, we are here to help, but we cant assist if you don't let us know the details :)
yes i am aware, that with no details you can do nothing with message i wrote. i knew it when i wrote it, perhaps i was hoping it was a known issue...

the logs are coming, when i have the time, thank you for your assistance!

(but still glad that i bought LOOM II, i have other additive synths (or synths with that option), but this is a completely other workflow, which i like.)

@Wasteland, please, if you ever manage to open a support ticket, please tell how you did it because I tried for months and it's been broken all the time.

Thanks,
Mario

sbangs_air wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:06 pm Thank you, we are here to help, but we cant assist if you don't let us know the details :)
i have sent you a PM, with a link to the dump file of cubase.

thanks!

mabian wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:06 pm @Wasteland, please, if you ever manage to open a support ticket, please tell how you did it because I tried for months and it's been broken all the time.

Thanks,
Mario
i have "filed" the dump file, via PM message here.. so i will wait, and hope for some solution...

do you have a similiar problem?

No, I tried several times via the standard air website, here...

https://www.airmusictech.com/support

hey say a request must be issued to get a token. But the request never completes successfully. Let's see how far your PM goes... I'm not too optimistic...but I'm curious :)

- Mario

mabian wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:41 am No, I tried several times via the standard air website, here...

https://www.airmusictech.com/support

hey say a request must be issued to get a token. But the request never completes successfully. Let's see how far your PM goes... I'm not too optimistic...but I'm curious :)

- Mario
it helps that it is public... i hope... never tried via support... LOOM II i only have for a several days, i have other air music plugins, but not installed yet (i buy too much...).

I also made crash/freeze experiences with Loom Classic and Cubase 10 earlier this year. Now I‘ve purchased Loom II, and it crashed Bitwig (!) after 10 minutes. Please improve the general stability, I guess that Loom does something bad with the audio buffer sometimes, when you change presets or press that nice random button.

Reported long time ago that Loom2 crashed Logic.
Sent crash log.
No fix.
Recently had a reply after leaving a comment on Facebook.
Finally they sent me an installer of... the same bugged version.
Uninstalled all things AIR.

Syngularity wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:44 pm I also made crash/freeze experiences with Loom Classic and Cubase 10 earlier this year. Now I‘ve purchased Loom II, and it crashed Bitwig (!) after 10 minutes. Please improve the general stability, I guess that Loom does something bad with the audio buffer sometimes, when you change presets or press that nice random button.
yes it crashes it or freezes it. i hope my crash dump file is checked by the team...

I wonder if there is a team...

Return to “AIR Music Technology”