Larger GUIs for AIR instruments?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry, I was wrong. The Earth, the moon and the sun were not aligned as predicted. Could be a temporary glitch, or we will permanently be cursed from a future without scalable AIR plugins.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Well, it seems that even Korg was able to beat AIR by doing new GUI's for all their synths. And this was something I though would never happen. So go figure...
No signature here!

Yep, and the Korg decision to make scalable interfaces made me buy the Korg Collection 2, including Triton. And I reckon I'm not the only one.

AIR promised a free update of the current plugins with scalable GUI, but IF that will ever happen, I'm pretty sure they will call them Loom III, Hybrid 4, Transfuser 3 and so on, and charge for an update.

Instead of releasing updates with scalable GUIs, they have released Loom II, Boom, Vacuum and Drum Synt 500. None of them scalable of course. I don't think they even have the skills to be honest. When InMusic buys a brand, they are only after the products, not the competence. And those who actually have some kind of skills find themselves a new job, as in this case, the grass is actually greener on the other side.
Last edited by starflakeprj on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I would buy em again with no complaint if the would.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

It's not good for their business i mean not to deliver a standard GUI by nowday terms. Promised long ago makes it even more sad.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

No problem, they (InMusic) will just acquire another brand the can milk for a while, until people don't buy their products anymore. And then they will buy another one.

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 am Yes this is planned to be a free update :)
2017 - still waiting.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Such an incredible set of instruments and effects in AIEP3! I have no complaints whatsoever - not even with the GUIs that so many people cry about. AIEP 3 is one of the best software purchases I've made and I'm still reaping the rewards! :D

I also love them. Transfuser is a cool machine and sounds great.
The
Hybrid I don't know. I installed it so many times, and it has useful sounds but somehow I can't get own good sounds out of it.
I did not buy there sampler, assuming that the sounds may be little outdated already, I may be wrong.
I have there FX collection, but the reverb was a little disappointing for me.

Russell Grand wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:04 am Such an incredible set of instruments and effects in AIEP3! I have no complaints whatsoever - not even with the GUIs that so many people cry about. AIEP 3 is one of the best software purchases I've made and I'm still reaping the rewards! :D
I agree that it's a good bundle. I don't have the full bundle but do own bunch of their stuff. I mainly use the FX, some of them are are really nice, and Xpand2 and Hybrid3. Xpand2 is usable as it is and so are the FX on my regular FullHD monitor. Loom I find difficult to use even now. But I can easily imagine that if I would go higher res monitor, It would be very hard on the eyes with all of them.
No signature here!

It would be one thing to cry about if Air had not mentioned numerous times over the last few years that free GUI updates are coming. This is something else! :lol:

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:57 pm No problem, they (InMusic) will just acquire another brand the can milk for a while, until people don't buy their products anymore. And then they will buy another one.
They already did. It's called BFD3. :(

dandezebra wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:41 am It would be one thing to cry about if Air had not mentioned numerous times over the last few years that free GUI updates are coming. This is something else! :lol:
This is true, dande. :lol:

robotmonkey wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:30 am
Russell Grand wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:04 am Such an incredible set of instruments and effects in AIEP3! I have no complaints whatsoever - not even with the GUIs that so many people cry about. AIEP 3 is one of the best software purchases I've made and I'm still reaping the rewards! :D
I agree that it's a good bundle. I don't have the full bundle but do own bunch of eetheir stuff. I mainly use the FX, some of them are are really nice, and Xpand2 and Hybrid3. Xpand2 is usable as it is and so are the FX on my regular FullHD monitor. Loom I find difficult to use even now. But I can easily imagine that if I would go higher res monitor, It would be very hard on the eyes with all of them.
Makes sense, robot. I do hope they update them one day, but I'm surely not holding my breath.

Bumping this. Air get your stuff together. Nice products, unusable in modern setups. Come on!

Return to “AIR Music Technology”