OS Monterey

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you guys rolling out any updates for lasted Mac OS

We are currently completing our testing against the released build but indication so far is our latest versions are fine 😊 as we have been testing the betas.

We would recommend checking your full setup is supported prior to updating however.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:58 pm We are currently completing our testing against the released build but indication so far is our latest versions are fine 😊 as we have been testing the betas.

We would recommend checking your full setup is supported prior to updating however.
I'll do the update today, but this time around there shouldn't be much change compared to Big Sur and since all the plugins work fine there I don't expect any troubles. I'll write an info here if it works though.

None of the Airmusic stuff is running in my new OS Monterey (latest Apple Mini non-M1). I got the latest versions though. As I did an update and not a fresh install of the OS do you think I should re-install everything?

Heya, which DAW are you using? Might be the case you need to re-authorise the Plugins in iLok Licence manager if it thinks its a new system. Logic can suppress the not activated message popping plugins on the Black List. If you had not installed the latest AIR versions from our site marked 2021 we would recommend doing so for best performance.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hi, I’m using Logic 10.7 and as I wrote above I’m using the latest versions of your software as well. Let me try to re-authorise them in the iLok world. I will let you know soon.

@sbangs_air all instruments are now up-to-date and working well in Monterey. However the effects plugins are not working and I can’t find downloads for them. Any help for this?

@sbangs_air hi, where on your website can I donwnload the 2021 versions of Drum Synth 500, The Riser, DB-33 & Loom?
because on macOS Monterey these keep crashing my daws Cubase 11 Artist, Studio One 5, as well as Reaper; but MiniGrand, Vacuum, Xpand2 and Hybrid are loading up well ...
Deactivating in iLok License Manager and reactivating alone did´t help!
Also I do not get any link sent to be able to enter my account! I do assume, that I should be able to download perhaps newer versions of the software products in my account, is this correct?

nothing working in Logic with Monterey (intel chip). i also tried downloading updates to the plugins just in case, but the installer doesn't run on Monterey

Return to “AIR Music Technology”