Captchas on Air Tech website broken

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Message for Air Tech Support:

I'm trying to download some of the trial version of your products but can't because the captcha images don't appear (server error 500). I'd contact you directly but the support contact form on the site also requires a captcha. :dog:

Sorry about that, should be working again now.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

I should not tell you this but I wanted to try out Strike 2 yesterday and I encounter the same issue. I tried all kinds of stuff because I thought it was my computer for some reason :dog: . In the end I got so tired of it that I simply bough Strike 2 just to get the down load links, even though I did not demo it. But it turned out that Strike 2 was good for me when I make jazz tunes and stuff like that. So I don't regret buying it :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Thanks for your support, unfortunately due to a problem with the 3rd party API provider this was temporarily unavailable. Its all fixed now, hope you enjoy your instrument :) dont forget about our upgrade offers to AIEP.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “AIR Music Technology”