Just purchased Creative FX...bothersome trial pop-ups?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello. I'm in love with this software! I'm using Creative FX Collection Plus for MAC OSX (Sierra). I bought it outright for $149, after only a day of starting the trial version (I liked it that much). But, how in the world can I get rid of the "Expiration Warning" pop-ups regarding the trial? This happens, (not only) every time I try to access one of my DAWs but it pops up about 50 times before I can even launch the DAW. Obviously I have already entered that long activation code key I received via email. So....I just need the trial to go away. Do I need to somehow uninstall the trial version of Creative FX? (Using a MAC so, uninstalling is always tricky to me). Will the popups quit after 15 days? (guess I could deal for that long)...Lol Anyone else have this issue, or am I missing something? Many thanks. :)

Howdy,

Thanks for your purchase!

Sorry about that each FX currently is a separate plugin so in trial mode each one might show a pop up in some DAWS. To make it into the full version when the pop up comes up choose enter code and you can unlock all of the included plugins with the serial provided with your order or you can go into ilok manager and click licenses menu and then redeem.

Once you have done this once you wont be asked again :)

Always feel free to top us an email or a line if you need us.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hey, Simon. Thanks for your time. If by "serial" code, do you mean the "Digital Rights" code that was found on my receipt for Creative FX (four digits in each little box)? Because I first entered that code when I downloaded the (purchased) version using the link from my email (receipt) from AIR. Now, the pop up says "Activation Is Required" and when I click "Activate" and put in that same code, it says "The code redemption limit has been reached. Please enter a different code". I would think that code is mine forever and would always be there for me to use if I needed it. But, it seems to have expired. This is so strange...Man, I'm really stuck. Lol Any other suggestions? Thanks again, my friend. :-)

Can you send me a PM with your serial /digital rights?
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “AIR Music Technology”