re-install of instruments after computer repairs

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

looks like I've run-out of authorizations on two of my favorite instruments here. I've contacted support earlier in the week and have heard nothing. I also tried to download new installers for Hybrid3 and Loom Classic. The website said that the installers would be emailed to me but I haven't seen anything from AIR.

a little help please - PM me
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Hello, sorry things are very busy with Black Friday right now but if you emailed softwaresales[at]airmusictech.com we are endeavouring to get back to everyone by end of play today.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hello,

I am in a very similar situation - after applying the latest security updates for OSX El Capitan on my iMac (2009) - I have lost all my machine-based iLok licenses - incl. the one for Xpand!2 ...

I have contacted iLok.com immediately but they declined to offer any assistance to resolve and rectify the problem ...

I have also sent an email to softwaresales[at]airmusictech.com and would appreciate any help or advice ...

regards ...

p.f.

And you guys wonder why some of us really appreciate the dongle.

Hi All, for the quickest service its best to email or call us directly. While we do endeavor to check here we cant help with Serial Related questions easily on the forum. We offer completely free Phone Support for a quicker response also.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “AIR Music Technology”