[resolved] Does support for AIR even exist?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

....or do the tickets i open go directly to a paper shredder?

So I've opened a ticket, heard nothing back except for a survey asking me if i was was satisifed with the service i was given...how ironic.

Should i just accept the fact that support is non-existent for AIR products?

The only consultation is that they are cheap, but still...

In my experience, no.

Accept the fact.

Sad but true (imho).

- Mario

I did a search on "Air Music Technology support," and this is what came up: ". . . in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard.'"
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Sorry presently on vacation so not jumped on sooner. Sorry to see this has been mishandled very happy to help via PM
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:54 pm Sorry presently on vacation so not jumped on sooner. Sorry to see this has been mishandled very happy to help via PM
Hello, I've sent you a PM

Thank you I’m personally away from my computer but I have asked an agent to handle ASAP for you
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:08 pm Thank you I’m personally away from my computer but I have asked an agent to handle ASAP for you
Thank you

ferez21 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:13 pm Thank you
Please write here later, did they help you, and how did they help you? :)

Clac wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:43 pm
I needed to release licenses from an old computer and was having issues with it, i am glad to report that AIR's support assisted me and it is now resolved :tu: :party:

ferez21 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:51 pm
Clac wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:43 pm
I needed to release licenses from an old computer and was having issues with it, i am glad to report that AIR's support assisted me and it is now resolved :tu: :party:
We should be happy, I guess. AIR shows at least some signs of life...
At least through the forum, through a PM was at least some way to contact to help. :clap:

No sign of life on my recent request to Air for support. Been a week already with no response apart from the automated, we will get back to you within 24-72 hour response time.
Ableton Live 11,Push 3/Deepmind 12D, Roland VT4, TR-8S, Roland Fantom 06, Zoom MS-70CDR

Still zero response since original support request on 15th July, now they send me a survey to fill out. Joke of a company. No email received that includes spam.

"Our records indicate that you recently contacted AIR Support via phone or email. If you contacted us via email, you should have received an email response from an AIR Support Representative. If you have not received an email, please check your Spam folder.

We're proud that every decision we make is based on how much value it brings to you. Please help us continue to serve you to the very best of our ability by taking a moment to fill out our short Customer Satisfaction Survey. "

All other developers I contacted regarding iLok location reset were dealt with by 24 hours at most.
Ableton Live 11,Push 3/Deepmind 12D, Roland VT4, TR-8S, Roland Fantom 06, Zoom MS-70CDR

I needed some ilok licenses deactivated on older computers I can't access anymore so that I can reactivate them on a new machine, the majority of companies sorted me out within a day but I am still waiting for a response from AIR, sent a request about a week and a half ago, Private messaged Sbangs on here and the message has not even been read yet. :x

It's probably cheaper to purchase new licenses rather than wasting time trying to get in contact with the AIR support. Unless your time is worth nothing.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Return to “AIR Music Technology”