Info on M1 compatibility

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

O.K so on the AIR website I found the info that Big Sur is support, but not if the plugins would work on M1 in non-native mode.

I just upgraded my old MBP 2012 to an M1 Mac Mini, and the plugins seem to work fine with Rozetta 2, those are the ones I own and tried:
- Boom
- Drumsynth 500
- Loom II
- The Riser
- Vacuum Pro

I really like those instruments, so I was fearing that they would be unavailable on M1, since it's not mentioned on the website. So I thought some people might want to know.

It is strange - these work on M1, but Mini Grand does not work at all on M1 (Rosetta or Native).

I cant even install hybrid, xpand or the fx bundle.... these people are so far behind they might as well give up. They clearly dont care about the future

I use the bundle with native logic.. I always assumed it was M1 compatible

don't need to update anything, just recycle code and ideas into "new" plugins, people buy them, cycle goes on

Synth Collectors
sqigls wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:17 am don't need to update anything, just recycle code and ideas into "new" plugins, people buy them, cycle goes on
Have 3 or more synths with the word, Vacuum. Have at least 2 synths called Loom. Sell all at the same time why not?

Atomize people's kitchen and cooking activities and then create a separate product for each. Further 'atomize' (quarkify?) the products into 'new-and-improved!' ones.

Create a new synth called, 'String Theory'. Have Venus Theory, if affordable and not busy with UVI, devise some new presets for it, otherwise, choose the lower echelon, DataBroth, if still affordable.

Wait what? You're still using Loom, Sylenth, Absynth and Massive?! Ahahahaha!

Alchemy or Harmor? Buy the devs' willing souls, then trap and enclose in DAWs the classics that do everything already and let the rest get abandoned.

jonaszg8 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:12 am I use the bundle with native logic.. I always assumed it was M1 compatible
I know its an old post but its frustrating, why the hell hybrid is still not m1, i have sessions i like to open and it only works as a stand alone., ridicules!

Return to “AIR Music Technology”