This update fixes the following issues found in 2.0.0:
- Crashing WaveLab 9 under some conditions.
- Waveform displays causing visual lag in OS X 10.10 and 10.11 in Pro Tools 12, Logic X, and some other hosts.
- Overall unreliability in Ableton Live due to CPU overload.
- Magix Sequoia offline rendering is non functional.
- Magix Sequoia CPU spikes changing modes.
- Some users are reporting sudden CPU load increases after bouncing in some hosts.
- Switching between soft modes on Mac is wonky.
This update contains the following issue (also present in 2.0.0):
- Waveform displays not functioning in some WaveLab versions.
This update adds the following new features:
- Adjustable FPS for the waveform scope.
- Waveform scope enable/disable toggle.