Novation Remote SL MkII support is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pc999 wrote: I am trying to control the devices in the master track but it does not seems to be any way of gaining control of them from the Sl mk2, and no way of navigating between them. I can control them if I select them with the mouse, but it would be very cool if we could access the master track and its devices without touching the keyboard. I suggest the same way we access the effect tracks, using the button near the faders.
The problem is actually that the master channel gets not selected, when you select the master channel mode with the left hand button (the one which toggles between Tracks, FX tracks and master channel). This will be fixed in the next version. Also for consistency I added what you suggested.
pc999 wrote: And a bug report, IRC when we moved the fader the Sl mk2 screen would update the values, but that is not happening anymore, only happens after you touch the button near the faders.
That's one of the idiosynchracies of the SLmkII. The device selects the rows automatically but it somehow does not do it when you switch from a left row to a right row. I have no idea how to fix that.

moss wrote:
The problem is actually that the master channel gets not selected, when you select the master channel mode with the left hand button (the one which toggles between Tracks, FX tracks and master channel). This will be fixed in the next version. Also for consistency I added what you suggested.
Nice, thanks!
moss wrote: That's one of the idiosynchracies of the SLmkII. The device selects the rows automatically but it somehow does not do it when you switch from a left row to a right row. I have no idea how to fix that.
Strange, anyway its is not a big deal, we can always work around it.

Released an update 5.10:
  • New: Pressing the volume fader row select button multiple times does select master track mode.
  • New: Selecting the master track display does now select the master track.
  • Fixed: Display of Volume and Pan on Master track was too long.

WOW that was fast, and I have been so buried with work I could only play with it now :( .

And it works :D , great job :tu:

Thanks you very much :!:

Just for info, as it may be useful for other scripts, there is a small bug, as the SL screen does not update when we change devices inside the master track (it says "Select track" when we press), but the content of a master track is usually almost always the same, so no big deal 8)

Hi, MkI owner here - first of all, great work!

One thing though, MKi doesn't have the transport button, so there's no way to switch modes - plus on the dedicated transport buttons, the record button does nothing.

Could we maybe use some of the row select buttons, perhaps the one by the drum pads (5th), as the Transport button? I was toying around in code trying to make it happen, but my naive approach didn't do it, as I can't see the MKII_BUTTON_ROWSEL5 or MKII_BUTTON_TRANSPORT constants to be used to bind something elsewhere in the code, and when I switch their codes, it just does nothing in the compiled plugin...

Hi,

I dont know if it is the script or the beta (maybe the beta, but I cant post on the beta forum yet, as I am pending approval) but there is a bug with the Phase 4 remote controls, when I go to the "Shape and Mod" pages, on the SL mk2 screen it appears the text from the "Tune" pages, although it seems to control the right parameters.

Otherwise seems to work great as always.

BWS 2.3 beta 2

Thanks!

PS: I will put this on the beta 2 thread too

To make my life a bit easier I decided to centralise the info in one thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=502948

You can keep posting in this thread or in the new one, whichever you prefer.

Return to “Controller Scripting”