Ableton Push / Push 2 11.04
- New: Use Shift+Octave Up/Down in Drum Sequencer modes to move the pads by 4.
- Fixed: Marker mode was broken.
- New: Changed Nudge- to Undo and Nudge+ to Redo.
- New: Flipped functionality of "Detail View" (is now "Toggle plugin window") and Shift+"Details View" (is now "Step through the layout perspectives").
- New: Drum sequencer: The highlighted grid in the drum machine now only show the 12 pads. The scene buttons 1/2 move the pad view by 4. The scene buttons 4/5 move the pad view by 12 (previously 16).
- Fixed: "Step through the layout perspectives" did not work on some display profiles.
- New: Added commands to control Browser filter columns 7 and 8.
- New: Added Browser mode.
- New: Added absolute mode for toggle buttons.
- New: Added support for MMC.
- New: Added "Transport: Rewind" and "Transport: Fast Forward"
- New: Select buttons in Parametermode select parameter pages instead of devices.
- Fixed: Removed duplicated function "Transport: Set Crossfader", use "Master: Crossfader" instead.
- Fixed: Mode knobs did always use relative mode 1, even if 2 or 3 was selected.
- Fixed: Values of Track-, Volume- and Parametermode were not reflected correctly back to the device.
- Fixed: Prevent console warnings when values go out of bounds in relative modes.