DrivenByMoss: Bitwig extension for many hardware controllers (version 23.2.1)

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5 Maschine

gabbamat wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:29 pm Hi Moss.
I found a small bug related to using multiple projects with push2. if you select a project In the master view, push returns to the previos state before it's possible to push the activate button.
Do you think this can be fixed, because its very useful for live performance.
Cheers
Peter
Hmm, works like this here. Is there anything specific in your project? Which Bitwig version do you run? Can you try with 2 empty projects?

Bitwig 3.01. I tried 2 empty projects. Push always leaves the master window after pessing next or previous project. Just a quick video:
https://youtu.be/V5MzhE0gHa0

gabbamat wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:39 pm Bitwig 3.01. I tried 2 empty projects. Push always leaves the master window after pessing next or previous project. Just a quick video:
What is your OS?

Windows 7 professional :-)
moss wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:30 am
gabbamat wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:39 pm Bitwig 3.01. I tried 2 empty projects. Push always leaves the master window after pessing next or previous project. Just a quick video:
What is your OS?

gabbamat wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:10 pm Windows 7 professional :-)
What is your OS?
Ah, now I see. It happens when another track than the master track is selected in the stored project. I am not sure what to do about it. I experimented a bit with automatic activation when trying to implement a setlist manager but there are currently some missing functions and it is not stable.
So, I can only suggest as a worksaround to store your projects with the master track selected for the time being.

Ok. This is a helpful solution. Thanks a lot!
moss wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:58 pm
gabbamat wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:10 pm Windows 7 professional :-)
What is your OS?
Ah, now I see. It happens when another track than the master track is selected in the stored project. I am not sure what to do about it. I experimented a bit with automatic activation when trying to implement a setlist manager but there are currently some missing functions and it is not stable.
So, I can only suggest as a worksaround to store your projects with the master track selected for the time being.

Version 7.05 is released!

Get it from: http://www.mossgrabers.de
  • Requires Bitwig 2.4+.
  • Generic Flexi:
    • New: Commands to set Solo, Mute, Rec Arm, Monitor and Auto Monitor (in addition to toggle).
  • Komplete Kontrol MkII
    • New: Added control indication depending on selected mode (volume, pan, send, device parameters)
  • Launchpad MkII
    • Fixed: Blinking of playing clips did not work
  • MCU
    • Fixed: Volume indication was broken
  • Push 1
    • Fixed: Do not send color palette request, which is only working for Push 2
Enjoy!

Cool, much appreciated :tu:

Hi Mr Moss
when I move the faders on my icon m+
The faders in BW move as expected
but now in V3 of BW if you move the faders with the mouse
you also get a numeric readout
is it possible to have the same action when I move the faders with icon m+
so I can keep my eyes on the screen and not have to look down to the icon m+ display

Cheers
Kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

Hi everyone I am trying to copy API script extension file, AKAY apc40 for my bitwig "2.2" so what I do is that I TRANSFER THE FILE EXTENSION IN TO the extension folder of my bitwig and when I have to call the script up by doing right click from CONTROLLER AKAY choosen Controller, find it in Dashboard-Settings, in that you are required to do so, it doesn't allow me to do it. This happens only with Akay and not with other controllers devices that i've got linked. PLEASe i NEED SOME hELP! tHANK YOU!

hi I am trying to copy API script extension file, AKAY apc40 for my bitwig "2.2" so what I do is that I TRANSFER THE FILE EXTENSION in to the extension folder of my bitwig and when I have to call the script up by doing right click from CONTROLLER AKAY chosen Controller, find it in Dashboard-Settings, in that you are required to do so, it doesn't allow me to do it. This happens only with Akay and not with other controllers devices that i've got linked. PLEASe i NEED SOME hELP! tHANK YOU!

Hi Moss,

is it still not posiible to change ports on OSC script from UI? I have only one way communication with Lemur app.

Thanks.

donstar wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:40 pm Hi Moss,

is it still not posiible to change ports on OSC script from UI? I have only one way communication with Lemur app.

Thanks.
Sorry, no but Bitwig is working on that.

Giona74 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:42 pm Hi everyone I am trying to copy API script extension file, AKAY apc40 for my bitwig "2.2" so what I do is that I TRANSFER THE FILE EXTENSION IN TO the extension folder of my bitwig and when I have to call the script up by doing right click from CONTROLLER AKAY choosen Controller, find it in Dashboard-Settings, in that you are required to do so, it doesn't allow me to do it. This happens only with Akay and not with other controllers devices that i've got linked. PLEASe i NEED SOME hELP! tHANK YOU!
The DrivenByMoss versions on my homepage require at least Bitwig 2.3. For older versions you can try the JavaScript versions on the bottom of the page 1.3.16.

turbo_kev wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:48 pm when I move the faders on my icon m+
The faders in BW move as expected
but now in V3 of BW if you move the faders with the mouse
you also get a numeric readout
is it possible to have the same action when I move the faders with icon m+
so I can keep my eyes on the screen and not have to look down to the icon m+ display
Sorry, I do not understand what you are asking for. Do you talk about the on screen notifications about the values, which are now in v3 moved to the Bottom of Bitwig?

Return to “Controller Scripting”