Rebrand to Chord Prism

Official support for: autotheorybymozaic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We will soon be releasing a new product called Chord Prism. It is an extension of AutoTheory and builds upon the technologies found within AutoTheory. With Chord Prism we feel that we have resolved all of the "user experience" problems that were present with AutoTheory (external format, ilok, no trial, no midi export, ilok code related bugs). Unfortunately, these problems often prevented users from getting to really use AutoTheory in the manner in which it was intended. With Chord Prism, everything is very easy to set up and use. Because of these changes, we felt it was important to create a new first impression with the product and a name change was essential. Also, Chord Prism sounds a whole lot better than AutoTheory!

Those who purchased an upgrade or regular license for AutoTheory 4/5 are eligible for a free upgrade to Chord Prism and have been or will be notified by email about this. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer upgrade pricing from AutoTheory Pro (or previous versions) after April 1, as that is the date that our contract with iLok expires.

So Auto Therory Pro will stop working if one does not upgrade to Chord Prism?

Congratulations on the new name! I am really enjoying messing about with it again.

I have a quick question that I couldn't find the answer to in the docs: can I change the split in the keys? In other words, I only want the bottom chords to play in one octave, leaving the upper octaves to be lead lines. I'm sure it's there but I can't find the option to change that split?
Edit: I should add, that I can do this with my controller, but was wondering if there's an option in the vst instead?

Thanks!

All previous iLok licenses will continue to work.

You are unable to adjust the split within Chord Prism, but like you said, you can do this by adjusting the octave on your controller upwards.

Good to know thanks. Are we getting a Chord Prism release soon?

REALLY digging ChordPrism, thanks, and for all the videos!

So, where do I go to get the latest updates? I originally bought AutoTheory, and got the CP version I have now (no Progressions) via the email, but didn't see a new one about updates—which I may have simply missed.

Cheers!!

chordprism.com/download

Return to “Mozaic Beats”