Can't get Nora to activate with license key

Official support for: www.squaredheads.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sent a message to support a couple of days ago but haven't received a response so I thought I'd try here.

When I instantiate Nora, I get the message that a valid key cannot be found. I point it to my key file, which it accepts, and then it tells me to reload Nora. I've tried reloading Nora. I've tried quitting my host entirely. But when I load Nora again, it is right back to asking for a key file. I'm running Windows 10, and I suspect that is what introduced the problem. I've tested this with Live, Sonar, and Bitwig, and they all have the same problem. I've downloaded and reinstalled the latest version of Nora and a new keyfile, just to be sure. No luck.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

be sure Reg file is in the same folder with Nora dll

Yes, it is. I'd already had Nora working previously. I'm pretty sure it must have stopped after my Windows 10 upgrade. But I hadn't touched my vst folder, so Nora and the key file were still together in the same spot. And I've tried downloading new copies and reinstalling since then with no success.

Hi, where did you send the mail? I didn't receive nothing.

Maybe this can sound obvious, but are you only have Nora installed in your system one single time? Did you tried (only for test purpose) install it in a temporal folder like C:/TempNora/?

If the problem persist please email me to support [at] squaredheads {d.o.t} com. I should reply you in 24h or less (if I do not reply you, post it here, maybe there could be a problem with the mail server).

Yes, that is the address I wrote to. I'll follow up when I get home this evening. Thanks!

I tried again to de-install and do another clean install, and it seems to be working okay now. Thanks!

You are welcome :)

Return to “Squaredheads”