How is version 3 progressing?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would pay for an upgrade. Don't let it die.

stahl wrote:Would pay for an upgrade. Don't let it die.
+1

firepile wrote:
stahl wrote:Would pay for an upgrade. Don't let it die.
+1
+1
Perhaps Crowdfunding to get some pressure of? :wink:
I Trusted in Peopel,
But I Never Found,
So I Give Up; and now
I Trust In Sound

+1
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

squaredheads wrote:Moreover, so far, Nora has not done great with regard to sales. Squaredheads started as our main occupation but since last year it became impossible to continue the same way. We are doing everything that is in our hands to continue as fast as possible, but it depends on the time we have. We hope one day things may change.
Have you considered using an online worldwide reseller like Pluginboutique or similar?
iMac Pro, Logic Pro X, VSL SE, Ark 1&2, Spitfire and other orchestral libraries, one of a pair with Ines, two cats

Just got Captain Chords (For Windows) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7tPIIyhzg

And,WOW..

With NORA it's magic trying chord-inversions,etc.
The 'drag and drop' midi makes it more 'fluid'..
Can we get 'Drag and Drop' midi in an update for NORA... Won't mind paying for just that... Kind of like an IAP in the iOS world..

Maybe that's the way to go.. incremental updates..

Any word on Version 3?

Rajah wrote:Just got Captain Chords (For Windows) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7tPIIyhzg

And,WOW..

With NORA it's magic trying chord-inversions,etc.
The 'drag and drop' midi makes it more 'fluid'..
Can we get 'Drag and Drop' midi in an update for NORA... Won't mind paying for just that... Kind of like an IAP in the iOS world..

Maybe that's the way to go.. incremental updates..
How do you have the audio and midi connected between Nora an Captain Chords?
Perhaps start a new thread on the synergy of arps and chord progression plugins.

Might Captain Chords go on sale on Black Friday?

Yea, I am also looking forward to V3.

Looks like it is abandonware. The developer hasn't visited the forum since Feb.

The devs basically said 'goodbye and thanks for all the fish' a year ago.

Richard deHove wrote:The devs basically said 'goodbye and thanks for all the fish' a year ago.
Link?

Musical Gym wrote:
Richard deHove wrote:The devs basically said 'goodbye and thanks for all the fish' a year ago.
Link?
One page back.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thanks

Devs took this software about as far as it can go as a VST. It is fine the way it is and very useful. Was good while it lasted..
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Return to “Squaredheads”