"spam" of harrison of consoles and when do you know there is a bugfix update?

Official support for: harrisonconsoles.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i wrote to info @, could also contacted sales, better perhaps.

i own mixbus 6 (+6 LV2 plugins, 5 from a sale that came with mixbus 5..). great DAW. i have more, but still this is usefull DAW for me. only for special tracks, because i build my sounds from scratch, so coloring does not always do the trick for me. it depends.

but the amount of offers i get, 5 in a row, or more. the same.

sometimes there comes an offer that is nice, the spectral compressor (although i have thé spectral compressor, o well opinions will differ, for me it is, but it is nice to have a simplified version special for mixbus), for €10, for instance.

i keep subscriped, also for updates for mixbus 6 (i mean .x updates, bugfixes). i don't seem to find it in the DAW itself.

i am the only one that one of my e-mail folders is flooded with harrison e-mails?

i unsubscribed as many newsletters a can, but some are not that spam-like, and offer me, because i own stuff, update info, other info.

but harrison, like waves, they spam and spam (although waves was more gently, only the last few months, with there not that big of a sale offer..).

Yeah, I got rid of all subscriptions by sending a mail to the support. Horrible marketing!

TBH the same for me, i can receive 3 or 4 mail, i do not open it, i have V4 ,i receveid some nice upgrade offer ,but now i do not open it it goes to trash

Return to “Harrison Mixbus”