Another apShaper feature requests :D

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A simple a/b function to, well, compare settings would be awesome
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Yes, this is something I could add to all plugins. However many hosts include such a functionality and I do think this is better handled by the host for all plugins. What host are you using?

Pflugshaupt wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:03 am Yes, this is something I could add to all plugins. However many hosts include such a functionality and I do think this is better handled by the host for all plugins. What host are you using?
I use apShaper mainly in Live. There is no a/b function implemented. Wonder which host does that?
Well it's not my top feature on my wish-list :D What I really need is a filter before the envelope follower so the envelope follower reacts only to certain frequencies a simple HP to filter out heavy low-end would be enough. See this post here viewtopic.php?f=283&t=570246&p=8206029#p8206029
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Hosts that do that are Logic Pro X, Cubase, Pro Tools, ... But of course not all of them. Here's a discussion about it:
viewtopic.php?t=426866

Obviously with the undo system in place, adding A/B would be mostly trivial. But you can use the undo system/internal preset system to sort of get there right now. All my plugins can undo and redo internal preset switches, so what you can do is rename your current preset to "A", then store it using "save current preset.." in the preset menu. Then make one called "B". After you load A again, undo/redo will let you switch back and forth. And now you can also use the preset-quick browse buttons to switch between A and B (and maybe C). The main difference to a dedicated system is needing to click "save current preset.." again on changes.

Return to “apulSoft”