[apQualizr Feature Request] See spectrums from other instances

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
KVRer
16 posts since 19 Apr, 2018

Post Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:09 am

I was recently deciding between apq and pro-q3 and went with this one because I think the feature set is very interesting and I like supporting independent developers, but there's one thing that pro-q3 has that I'm missing here: the ability to overlay spectrums from other instances of apQualizr on top of the current one to see collisions. I'm guessing this isn't something that's easy to implement, but I was wondering if this was planned for a future update.

Cheers, appreciate the help

KVRist
92 posts since 12 May, 2005 from Zürich

Post Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:24 am

This is definitely on the to-do list for some time. This is not very hard to implement because for this cross-instance data, the host call order doesn't matter too much. Expect this feature to be included in a future update.

KVRer

Topic Starter

16 posts since 19 Apr, 2018

Post Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:32 pm

Pflugshaupt wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:24 am
This is definitely on the to-do list for some time. This is not very hard to implement because for this cross-instance data, the host call order doesn't matter too much. Expect this feature to be included in a future update.
Fantastic, appreciate the response. Very glad to have supported you

KVRAF
2675 posts since 31 Dec, 2004 from People's Republic of Minnesota

Post Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:17 am

I just bought the complete bundle a couple weeks ago. Absolutely love the modulation options of the EQ. So much more creative than standard dynamic EQs. Huge fan of it so far.

Return to “apulSoft”