Midi in offset?

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I was trying your EQ mainly for the midi in capabilities.

I duplicated my bass track and raised the midi a couple of octaves so that it would work well in the EQ, but the thing I notice is that the EQpoint isn't quite on the note, but a bit off to the side. I uploaded a screenshot if you would like to see

https://ibb.co/vjsxT5G

Just wondering if it's a bug or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Also contact page isn't working on your site, asks for the reCaptcha but there is none there so couldn't send a direct email.

Sorry about the contact page. Will fix asap - this explains why I got less Spam the last two days ;). The midi in functionality seems to work just fine. You are feeding D's to the plugin. The midi-in module has the center set to C, so it produces a full step of offset. The filter is set to a D. That's why you get an E as the result. To fix this, either move the filter to C or set the center to D. Unless you want transposition, the filter and the midi-in center should be set to the same note.

Ah yes now I see ok,
Because when I click on the "center" arrows it doesn't give me the other keys as option I didn't realize typing it in would work.
Thank you for the reply !

By the way, will there ever be a Linear phase EQ option in this plugin's future??

Yes, that is quite possible.

Return to “apulSoft”